Proof of alien spaceships

Incas could have used hang gliders since that does not depend on internal combustion engine. Having a plane is not an issue to imagine until one tries to find a powerplant to do the work. I do not think, Incas had any metal engine to put out the horse power necessary not a natural helium gas processing plant for ballon type products.

I started this thread of course as satire. But apperently I presented unrefutable evidence. Now I have to leave my position as a skeptic and become a believer.

Oh my Alien God, what have I done!!??!!

i. And the Alien Lord spake unto the tiny monkey;
ii. And he was known to say unto that one, "Lo, for thou hast given knowledge of My mighty works to those guys;
iii. "Yea, and taken flash photography in contravention of museum rules, and given the unclean photographs to the undeserving masses;
iv. "Your punishment will be really large.
v. "On the first day hence, shalt thou be probed.
vi. "On the day after shalt thou be probed again.
vii. "On the third and fourth day also, shalt thou be probed.
viii. "Truly, thou shalt be probed until I get tired of probing thee.
ix. "So get comfy and get thy pants down."
x. And the tiny monkey covered his face with his blaspheming hands, and was heard to say, "Eek!"

I didn't flash. So that makes it ok then?

(I was not allowed to take pictures at all, with or without flash.)

BigBlueHead said:
i. And the Alien Lord spake unto the tiny monkey;
ii. And he was known to say unto that one, "Lo, for thou hast given knowledge of My mighty works to those guys;
iii. "Yea, and taken flash photography in contravention of museum rules, and given the unclean photographs to the undeserving masses;
iv. "Your punishment will be really large.
v. "On the first day hence, shalt thou be probed.
vi. "On the day after shalt thou be probed again.
vii. "On the third and fourth day also, shalt thou be probed.
viii. "Truly, thou shalt be probed until I get tired of probing thee.
ix. "So get comfy and get thy pants down."
x. And the tiny monkey covered his face with his blaspheming hands, and was heard to say, "Eek!"

Anyone can get lost...

starmap3.jpg

Don posts these pictures all the time... check out his stuff in the <a href="http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=27162">picture contest</a> thread.

Don Hakman said:
Anyone can get lost...

my question is: would these big eyes of the aliens fit in their eyesockets in the skull and still leave room for a brain?

Are aliens night creatures?

Or did they have trouble evolving a decently efficient eye?

spuriousmonkey said:
Or did they have trouble evolving a decently efficient eye?

I bet you just like on our planet there is a movement on growing penis and breasts, a lot of spammers probably have a growth industry there too for the eyes! :D

Perhaps it's because they aren't eyes but are actually motion sensors, as the aliens are androids.

Just some questions for you Bishop;
are you good or bad?
Do you still work for "The company"?

Probably... two seperate people noted that "They had tail fins, which indicates that they had some knowledge of the mechanics of flight."

I still think they look like fish ta me.

Back