Proof Nasa Lies "Mars Coverup--literally"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on you guys, didn't you know this whole martian lander thing is all animation done by Pixar Studios. None of it really exists except in the minds of the animators. You can see some of the photos they did if you can find the easter eggs hidden on the Toy Story II DVD. What you mean you don't believe me? Oh well.

I can't believe you missed the Sarcasam in my previous post. I am poking fun at the conspiracy theory people. I take everything with a grain of salt. I've never seen any reason to doubt the authenticity of the pics NASA has been sending back from Mars, and I have never seen any reason to believe in conspiracies either. The one thing I've noticed in this thread is everyone seems to be concerned with being right and seems to feel they are intellectually superior to everyone else. If someone has a belief, that is essentially harmless to everyone else, why not just let them have it and leave them alone? By commenting against his ideas, you in effect give them more weight as truth in his mind and only stoke his desire to proove himself right. If you leave his comments alone and don't comment on them, they will likely stop being posted since he will no longer have an audience. Why am I even bothering to write this?

Jim345 said:
If you leave his comments alone and don't comment on them, they will likely stop being posted since he will no longer have an audience.
Probably true
Why am I even bothering to write this?
Because you had a good point.

P.S: I 'think' WCF was being sarcastic too. I think...

this is a god damn joke man, this thing landed not to long ago and already poeple are trying to debunk it....
i also like to point out the fact that the 5th photo from the top looks like a CGI image for the lander platform and a real background.

this is ALL very stupid and should not be discused....
wether or not NASA and the US gov are are or are not hidding the images..... i fail to see what they would have to gain from it....

poeple have come out before about say AREA 51, but why not NASA.... its a bigger organization... and not as SECRET as area 51.....

this is all a joke, and i say none should try and argue any aspect of the mars landing... next thing you know, poeple will be saying we havnt even landed on mars, much like poeple say the moon landing as a joke
GIVE IT A BREAK......
aliens have some significant
bigfoot has some signifcants
and even ghosts have a little significants....
but faking photos and what not concering SPACE is a load of BS

the above are example of things which are totaly unexplaind no matter how real or fake the evidence is.... ideas such as NASA faking photos, its "we said they said" nonsense.... not real proof, no real proof that its been faked, no real proof thats it real... so just give it up and let the nice scientists do there job

For your consideration ?

I will be posting many anomalies
that have been getting little or no recognition.

In a one at a time method...I hope others will take the time to d/l original Nasa Tif and and discuss their views of items in question.

Or possibly even add images that they feel haven't been recognized.

Hilighted patch right side of the lander
http://www.longislandlan.com/pia05117hl.jpg

Object in question hilighted

pia05117croprhl.jpg

Untouched And greyscale.
pia05117cropr.jpg

pia05117croprgrey.jpg

Do you believe this may be part of the lander ?

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/tiff/

Only contact me thru -email read posts to understand why..

chainsy said:
I will be posting many anomalies

Anomalies?

What the fuck are those to you? Rocks with shadows?

Goddamn. You are a pathetic idiot.

No, I believe it's a rock and soil scrapped up from the airbags. That's sure as hell what it looks like to me and 98% of this board. See all the other darker rocks in the area? This one got caught up in the airbags and was pulled along, pulling the dust off of it and dragging it along the dirt. Given the scale, it can't be more than a few inches. Stop looking for only what you want to see in those pictures. That's how you go even more nuts.

Last edited:
Wow...I was completely wrong wrong wrong. May fluid, in his infinite wisdom, forgive me and my rational mind. I am shamed. NASA is manipulating photos...or at least they WERE.

"Today's technology is a far cry from 1965, when scientists actually used crayons to color tiny strips of paper to create Mars photos. Their crayon color choices were based on long strings of digits representing the 21 pictures transmitted by Mariner 4."

Hehe...I guess your technique, Fluid, is about as sophisticated as NASA's was 40 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back