Premonitions

I dont do anything personally that warrants saving, its where I live.I live in the scrub,the road out the front of my house is a 100 k zone, one has to contend with roos and wombats,we dont have lined roads, people often drive on the wrong side of the road as the roads are very narrow,buses and trucks take up most of the road,these are the dangers people face each day when you live in the outback.

Funny how the voices haven't helped you get out of the scrub.

In your perfect world, does anything ever go wrong?

If it does, why didn't the "voices" tell you of those mishaps?

I will sometimes observe (subconsciously) a series of variables that elicit a strong emotional reaction of danger, high risk, etc.. When I get that jolt of feeling, my subconscious raises some of those variables to my active thought as well as predicted outcomes... even if its not an immediate outcome.

I suspect that you might have a mild form of schizophrenia and the net result is that emotional jolt and raising of variables gets verbalized via some voice in your mind. The reason I suspect schizophrenia is because I have observed that people with the condition often hear voices that reflect their present emotional state. It would be a very useful variation on schizophrenia.

Facinating a useful mild state of schizophrenia I'll work with that,cause it is useful I must say.Surely such a mental disorder cant be that accurate and helpful all the time,I thought their voices were numerous destructive personalities.I dont hear voices,I hear warnings from 1 soft voice,anyway you sound like you would know so Im happy with that thanks.

Funny how the voices haven't helped you get out of the scrub.

In your perfect world, does anything ever go wrong?

If it does, why didn't the "voices" tell you of those mishaps?

I dont call the shots and my life is as far from perfect as yours is.

Facinating a useful mild state of schizophrenia I'll work with that,cause it is useful I must say.Surely such a mental disorder cant be that accurate and helpful all the time,I thought their voices were numerous destructive personalities.I dont hear voices,I hear warnings from 1 soft voice,anyway you sound like you would know so Im happy with that thanks.

Schizophrenia is not multiple personality disorder. Schizophrenia results when brain isn't quite synced up in all its electrical operation so some things get a little fuzzy and the result is hallucaintion (usually audio).

Here is an example of someone whom has schizophrenia. There are not multiple voices... only one. Nothing really harmful either... save the pokemon delusion.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=61066

But he later comes to terms with delusion and realizes he has schizophrenia:

http://forums.hypography.com/introductions/2384-hello.html

Back