Premonitions

Declan

Registered Member
I just wanted to say to the sceptics of those that have premonitions or dreams,they are not always the result of a brain tumour or mental disorder,in fact a brain tumour or a mental disorder cant save your life time and time again.Try to open your mind and let your guard down,listen,you might be surprised.
Ive had several messages/warnings while out driving that have quite frankly frightened me and had I not listened to them I would not be here today.
Messages from guides or angels it doesnt matter,they have saved my life on several occasions,simply telling me not to turn here or there as its far too dangerous ,the advice isnt hard to follow when you see the bus a few secs later zooming past or the huge truck passing at break neck speed you soon realise there is something in it when it happens time and again.
Call it creepy or weird,Im all for it if it keeps me safe.

I just wanted to say to the sceptics of those that have premonitions or dreams,they are not always the result of a brain tumour or mental disorder,in fact a brain tumour or a mental disorder cant save your life time and time again.Try to open your mind and let your guard down,listen,you might be surprised.
Ive had several messages/warnings while out driving that have quite frankly frightened me and had I not listened to them I would not be here today.
Messages from guides or angels it doesnt matter,they have saved my life on several occasions,simply telling me not to turn here or there as its far too dangerous ,the advice isnt hard to follow when you see the bus a few secs later zooming past or the huge truck passing at break neck speed you soon realise there is something in it when it happens time and again.

It is certainly your privilege to believe anything you like. Just don't be surprised that most reasonable people will consider you to be slightly irrational. People who hear voices and or receive messages/warnings are considered clearly delusional. "Feelings" or intuition are quite common and considered normal brain functions but what you describe is certainly not in anyone's book.

Thankyou for your reply,Im not surprised at all by peoples reactions,I consider myself extremely lucky at times to hear what I hear as I said it has saved my life on several occasions.If Im considered delusional or nuts so be it,Im the lucky one.

Look... i believe in all this stuff, but have you ever had schizophrenia in your family?

Why do you think the messages come from an external source?

I dont do anything personally that warrants saving, its where I live.I live in the scrub,the road out the front of my house is a 100 k zone, one has to contend with roos and wombats,we dont have lined roads, people often drive on the wrong side of the road as the roads are very narrow,buses and trucks take up most of the road,these are the dangers people face each day when you live in the outback.

Why do you think the messages come from an external source?

If I was to say to myself a dog is going to run out in front of me soon, slow down and be careful,how would I know that?
Honestly how could I possible know that without being told,Im too busy concentrating on driving and the road,Im not thinking of anything else.

If I was to say to myself a dog is going to run out in front of me soon, slow down and be careful,how would I know that?
Honestly how could I possible know that without being told,Im too busy concentrating on driving and the road,Im not thinking of anything else.

Could visual / auditory / otherwise information in the area been available about a dog close by? Could your subconscious have picked up on that information, formed a prediction, and verbalized it to you?

Could visual / auditory / otherwise information in the area been available about a dog close by? Could your subconscious have picked up on that information, formed a prediction, and verbalized it to you?
Reply no 2 my first one went missing.
What you say is extremely interesting,the incident with the dog still bothers me it played out like a well rehearsed movie.
At the time I had music playing ,the dog ran out many kilometres from the warning,hard to believe,ridiculous, of course I agree but it happened.
The gold lab was off its lead running with its owner on the footpath,it got distracted and ran straight out in front of my car didnt even look,as I was expecting something and driving slow I didnt hit it.
If I was prompted subconsciously how often could I fool myself into thinking I was getting warnings?What percentage?
All my warnings have had a positive outcome.

Reply no 2 my first one went missing.
What you say is extremely interesting,the incident with the dog still bothers me it played out like a well rehearsed movie.
At the time I had music playing ,the dog ran out many kilometres from the warning,hard to believe,ridiculous, of course I agree but it happened.
The gold lab was off its lead running with its owner on the footpath,it got distracted and ran straight out in front of my car didnt even look,as I was expecting something and driving slow I didnt hit it.
If I was prompted subconsciously how often could I fool myself into thinking I was getting warnings?What percentage?
All my warnings have had a positive outcome.

I will sometimes observe (subconsciously) a series of variables that elicit a strong emotional reaction of danger, high risk, etc.. When I get that jolt of feeling, my subconscious raises some of those variables to my active thought as well as predicted outcomes... even if its not an immediate outcome.

I suspect that you might have a mild form of schizophrenia and the net result is that emotional jolt and raising of variables gets verbalized via some voice in your mind. The reason I suspect schizophrenia is because I have observed that people with the condition often hear voices that reflect their present emotional state. It would be a very useful variation on schizophrenia.

Dont leave us hanging,what do you mean?
Please explain.

There is nothing to say, I cannot explain it...I can see the future....I saw my own future, I saw time seconds before my death. I saw my dream and me in it. I cannot tell what I saw.

What you saw was something which i call reality merging. If you believe in quantum physics, then you might consider that relatity is happening right now, so a less-conscious mind could observe past the present barrier...

I could explain more, but i fear draqon you wouldn't be interested.

What you saw was something which i call reality merging. If you believe in quantum physics, then you might consider that relatity is happening right now, so a less-conscious mind could observe past the present barrier...

I could explain more, but i fear draqon you wouldn't be interested.

yes I would be.

yes I would be.

Oh. Ok.

During sleep, we loose all contact with consciousness/awareness... unless of course it is a lucid dream, which somehow self overlaps the imaginal dimension. It was during this time, the mind can literally, 'unwind.' I don't mean a stress-reliever here, but rather the mind needs to replay events that are superfluous to its networks.
This is why, in dreams, they occur [usually] in familiar territory. Its just that they sometime can get a bit wierd. And of course, there will be many times we have had dreams, but cannot remember them. In fact, we dream every night!
But from a quantum physical point of view, some strange postulations can be arisen here...

Dr. Ludvic Bass, the student of the legendary Schrodinger postulated that there was only one mind ever present! He said that there was plenty of reason for us to believe that quantum physics was right, and just like every peice of matter was in fact a manifestation of trapped light, he saw that conscousness was just one great sea. The thought of independance was an illusion according to him.
If this is true, then i can say that this hypothetical illusion would be thus created through the impervious influences of consciousness... so logic would suggest that a more ''less'' aware mind might achieve a psychic phenom.
What better time is the mind less-aware than when you are asleep? I once had a dream that came true, a day after i had the actual dream. The measure of closeness/impact indicated a strong foundation for something phenomenal. Has any one here had a dream that has came true?

I think this is because we are less aware, and some how some quantum rules are unravelled. Dream states would also be a good time to hypothesize that if there is only one mind present, then perhaps there is the chance of two minds merging?
This is what i mean by reality merging.

In relativity, the past and the future are happening right now... If the mind goes past the present boundary and into the future, it may be possible to merge with your future self, as strange as this might seem.

Back