Preaching: Thread Closed

Adstar said:
Anything can be deemed as "preaching" whenever it suits the Moderators on this forum. When a Christian responds with an explanation to a seekers question they are preaching. The Mods can and do intervene in discussions when they think the Christian is "winning over" a seeker. This place is all about moving believers into unbelief. To save us poor theists from our delusions :rolleyes: LOL

All Praise The Ancient Of Days <=== see preaching :D :D

You missed my point completely. You should feel privileged to come to a science forum and question science with your religious beliefs without getting banned. The religious forum I linked to above, which is only one of many religious forums that will permanently ban you if you question their religions. It is of course their perogative to do so as it is Sciforums to close threads.

However, the fact that some threads get closed here for preaching is miniscule and literally irrelevant compared with the complete intolerance and censorship of theists on other forums.

It's not likely anyone here can save you from your delusions, but at the very least, you have the ability and freedom to discuss them here.

What garbage comes from the mouths of atheists when they try to make themselves out to be better than others. You posts are sickening in their falseness. I have had enough of this thread.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

What garbage comes from the mouths of atheists when they try to make themselves out to be better than others. You posts are sickening in their falseness. I have had enough of this thread.

So it's only fair to ask:

What the fuck are you here for?

Theist love playing the victim, they love being rediculed, they live to be belittled, this makes them a martyr for their delusion, their pseudo science, and their BS rhetoric.

If you hate it, if it sickens you to speak to atheist, secularist, and people who just don't believe your bull shit, why the fuck are you here?

Godless

Adstar said:

All Praise The Ancient Of Dicks

More claims from the religious that are without evidence.

SkinWalker said:
More claims from the religious that are without evidence.

I think the point is that if you have an agenda that is atheistic you can get away with more liberal transgressions of logic - in therwords if you submit to the dominant paradigm you can launch into insult and use of bad language etc because you are supporting the agenda

Back