Praying for a Glacier

Their praying created the greenhouse effect. I plan to go there and stark burning them at the stake. They can pray that I won't make it.

But lets make sure we're not on the same plane. Look how long it took them to make the glacier go away. It would probably take them that long to make 2 planes crash.

But lets make sure we're not on the same plane. Look how long it took them to make the glacier go away. It would probably take them that long to make 2 planes crash.

Sounds good.

I don't want to be on the same plane as you. With your imagination you would probably see some guy that hasn't shaved for awhile and cause a mass panic thinking he is a terrorist. LOL.

We all get crushed to death over nothing but a broken shaver.

Wtf!? So it was them all along!! :mad:

yep, global warming is God's doing but only because a bunch of villagers prayed for it.

The Pope is gonna fix it though. He is going to give them permission to alter their prayer.

yep, global warming is God's doing but only because a bunch of villagers prayed for it.

The Pope is gonna fix it though. He is going to give them permission to alter their prayer.

lol They can't stop praying for it without the pope's consent ? :D

:facepalm:

It must be nice feeling so rational. You are all not like them.

I am sure you live your lives quite rationally and logically.

Like spending time feeling superior to people you think are irrational.

This is a good use of time. You are just having fun.

It doesn't really reveal anything about you and your self-images.

It must be nice feeling so rational. You are all not like them.

I am sure you live your lives quite rationally and logically.

Like spending time feeling superior to people you think are irrational.

This is a good use of time. You are just having fun.

It doesn't really reveal anything about you and your self-images.

lol So you believe that they caused the greenhouse effect by prayer ? :D

lol So you believe that they caused the greenhouse effect by prayer ? :D

No. I think she's saying that many here seem to think themselves wholly insusceptible to irrationality--you know, the sort of creatures who are wholly incapable of producing art, music, literature, philosophy (unless, you count, uh, analytic philosophy) that's worth a pile of shit.

I think she's saying ... a pile of shit.

So, they think praying and not rising world temp over the last couple hundred years is causing their glacier to retreat.

Ignorance, but a fairly common one for humans.

And they've decided that these prayers are wrong and harming the world.

Again fairly common human hubris and conceit.

But to then continue in what they feel is harming the world while the wait on the Pope to render a decision, that is for me the crazy part.

Back