Pope declares self immortal

Xev

Registered Senior Member
http://web2.airmail.net/~elo/news/pope02.html

VATICAN CITY (AEP) -- In a Papal decree published Monday, John Paul II proclaimed the doctrine of "Physical Immortality" of the Sovereign Pontiff. From now on, the bishop of Rome will "possess the temporal immanence with which the Divine Redeemer wished His Church to be endowed."

They are going to be REALLY humiliated when he dies.

And the believers remember that the body of Pope John XXIII is said to have the appearance of freshness, although he is clinically dead. According to Divo Barsotti, John Paul II will be miraculously preserved as well, but while still alive.

There are so many things wrong with this that I cannot list them all. :D

Xev,

Apparently you are not familiar with Catholicism; whatever the Pope says goes.

Join F.A.T. P.O.P.E. (Fight Against The People Opposing Proper Evidence)....

Nebula:
Oh, I know the concept of Infallibility. It's still funny.

I mean, he's, like, immortal now. Immortal and infallible....he's......SUPER-POPE!

Anyways, I have it on good authority that I abuse the Catholics too much. I need another religion to make fun of. :cool:

Has this news been verified? What prompted this decalration?

I wonder what he says about "dust to dust, ashes to ashes"? It is interesting to note that the very reason God let Adam and Eve out of Eden is that they shouldn't claim immortality. Has the pope now replaced Jesus as the saviour?

I think this is amazing....I can't really believe it, that he has made such a statement. Maybe he's senile ....or maybe he is SUPER-POPE?! Wouldn't that be something..what if he never dies?

Xev,

They are going to be REALLY humiliated when he dies.
Nah, they’ve booked a place for him in an Alcor cryogenics facility, and they plan to have his mind uploaded as soon as I can get the equipment to work. :D

Ha ha, very funny.

Naturally I try to respect other religions and their viewpoints (with all the entirety of human weaknesses to make my efforts all the more shitty), but this is a bit weird even for the Vatican and the pope.

What's up with making a statement they clearly can't support!? Or is it just the pope?

-central philosophy of Zero, Sage of Chaos

hahahahahahahahah....hahahahahaha, thats funny as heck...The pope declares himself immortal? LOL, wow, thats funny...I just wonder how low will satan go to falsely accuse the church..

lol, Xev, bro, why dont you attack "C.O.M.P.U.L.S.I.V.E. L.I.A.R.S.", it means "Can Ordinary Men Please Understand Lying Satanist Individuals Violate Everybodys Life Into Atheism Religion Sect"...lol, this is my joke, its not funny, atleast I tried...

wait a minute, just to clarify, did u guys really think the pope said that? No he didnt, LOL, "infallibility" just means that when he declares something to be a "Dogma", a error free teaching, then it is bound on heaven as well to be free of errors, as he is guided by the Holy Spirit...The Popes dont just go around and say anything, and make anything to be a "dogma" abusing his infallibility...He cant, because like the bill our President will pass, the Pope needs approval from Bishops (this is called "Magisterium", latin word for "Teachers", the pope united with the bishops), then that teaching becomes a dogma, just as the bill the president wil pass will not become a law unless the senates approve of it..

FOR THE PAST 2000 YEARS, THERES ONLY 2 THINGS THE POPE(S) DECLARED AS A "DOGMA", USING THEIR INFALLIBILITY...ONE IS CALLED "MARY AS BORN WITHOUT ORIGINAL SIN (IMMACULATE CONCEPTION)" AND THE OTHER IS "MARY ASSUMED INTO HEAVEN (THE ASSUMPTION)", THIS WAS STARTED WITH THE MIRACLE OF LADY OF LOURDES THROUGH THE AVERAGE GIRL NOW CALLED ST. BERNADETH, WHEN THE FOUNTAIN HEALED NUMEROUS SICK MAN AND WOMAN, THIS HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED, WITH PHOTOS BEFORE AND AFTER THOSE WHO GOT HEALED, TILL TODAY, MILLIONS EACH YEAR VIST THAT SPOT OF LOURDES FRANCE..And there is a lot of biblical facts to support this dogma, THIS HAS BEEN TAUGHT BY SCHOLARS AND OTHER SAINTS FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, AND IT FINALLY BECAME A DOGMA, WITH THE APPROVAL OF THE POPE, HIS INFALLIBILITY MADE IT POSSIBLE..

lol, did u really think the pope will run around the street and say "I am Immortal and this is true because I am infallible", LOL, YOU ATHEISTS KIDS ARE FUNNY, AND SADLY MANY PROTESTANTS HAVE BEEN LIED AS WELL..

Last edited:
I think the pope, as he coughs up a lung, has fallen victim to wishful thinking, lol... Poor guy will never have completion in his life. He'll probably die with the most terrifying look of fear and disgust, as oposed to smiling, ready to meet "God".

http://web2.airmail.net/~elo/news/religion.html

read the guys thought and belief where that words come from, THE GUY IS AN ATHEIST AND BELIEVE THERE IS NO SOUL, NOTHING...ONCE AGAIN YOU DONOT EXPECT TO HEAR "TRUTH" FROM ATHEISTS, YOU DONT! THEY DONT CARE, THEY LIE ANYTIME THEY WANT, "REPENTANCE" IS A MYTH TO THEM, THEY HAVE NO RESPECT AND WILL FALSELY ACCUSE THE CHURCH (I CANT SPEAK FOR ALL, BUT I THINK 99.9999999% OF THEM ARE)(SATAN KNOWS THE TRUE CHURCH STANDING, BUT JESUS SAID "NOT EVEN THE GATES OF HELL SHALL PREVAIL AGAINST IT", YOU CAN TALK SMACK ABOUT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ANYTIME U WANT, BUT YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN DESTROYING US, NEVER, YOUR ONLY MAKING US STRONGER AND STRONGER)

Muscleman, did u create a new account?

P.S. Severely impressed you managed to turn C.O.M.P.U.L.S.I.V.E. L.I.A.R.S in to a coherant sentance!

Jenyar, many protestants have been lied to. Take Lady for example, she thinks we are the "Whore of the Harlots", that we worship the Pope as God, and that we think he is sinless and perfect (as their interpretation of "infallibility").
She thinks we worship Mary as God and above God.
She thinks that everyone should get married because it is a blessing from God, and those who dont get married like the "Priest" are the victims of "Whore of the Harlots" (Catholic church).
She even thought Catholic, a latin which means "Universal", arent Christians.
There are even some Protestant who thinks the Pope is the anti-Christ and the devil in the flesh.
But then again, I cannot speak for all protestants, but many indeed..

There are over 25,000 denominations, all this protestant churches each claim they are the true church, so once again I cannot speak for all, but many indeed (I have experienced some weird, weird teachings from Anglicans, they are so convinced that the Pope is the devil in the flesh, LOL).

First I've heard of it, but you gotta admit, if the pope were Satan in the flesh, it'd be pretty tricky! Just like Satan... An interesting theory.

The Pharisees (those who claimed to believe in God of Abraham) used the same accusation against Jesus..

When Jesus cast out demons, the Pharisees falsely accused him and said "He cast out demons using the power of the Prince of Darkness Belzebull"...When Jesus heard this accusation, he said "How can I use the power of the demons and work to destroy its own kingdom?"..

Thats the same thing about the Pope, if the Pope is "evil" and the devil in the flesh, why then will he speak boldly against abortion, euthanasia, contraception, asking all relgious to respect one another. Teaches us all to be kind and respectfull, how can a "Evil Spirit" work on destroying itself?

The Pharisees were those who claimed to know God, but because their hearts were evil, they didnt understand Jesus. They donot understand how can a poor, humble human being like him have the authority to forgive sins, heal the sick, prophesies the future, and claim to free israel without using violence, all this oppose the Pharisees view of "God".
They expect the coming messiah to be powerfull, rich, and ruler of nations, who will free israel through power and might..
In short, usually evil people dont understand the catholic church, they accuse the Pope as being so rich, when the fact is he owns nothing but his ring, the gold in vatican are dedicated to the temple, as requested by God himself, for we dedicate to God whats valuable in this earth, but the bishops, priest, and pope owns none of those gold, those are DONATED by millions of people from the past 2,000 years..
They accuse and say "Why do you call the priest "father"". Why does the priest have the right to forgive sins like Jesus (this is biblically proven). They take the bible literally, as a result over 25,000 denominations each claiming to be the true church, some even thinks jesus is not God (Jehovas witness) and others believe incest for Christ (Polygamist and others), AND SOME TAKE IT SO LITERALLY THAT THEY BELIEVE THAT HEAVEN WILL FALL DOWN FROM THE SKY AT THE JUDGMENT DAY, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN REVELATION (Southern Baptist and others) How sad...

Back