Pope Benedict coins 'why God tolerated' the Holocaust, leaves question unanswered-why

spiritual_spy said:
i doubt climate shifts can kill us. If anything kills us it will be our selves. IE nukes . :eek:

I don't know what planet you have been living on. But trust me when I say it would be the end of civilization if we don't reduce the carbon emissions withing the next 10 - 15 years. There is no debate on this its a fact it would happen. There would be irreversible changes the methane locked in the sea would be realized when the temperature of he seas would increase.

No living species would be able to adapt to the rapid change it would be the end.

Muslim said:
I don't know what planet you have been living on. But trust me when I say it would be the end of civilization if we don't reduce the carbon emissions withing the next 10 - 15 years. There is no debate on this its a fact it would happen. There would be irreversible changes the methane locked in the sea would be realized when the temperature of he seas would increase.

No living species would be able to adapt to the rapid change it would be the end.

no it will not, we would be able to adapt to climarte change if it happened over the period, of say, a year. the sought of thing we would not be able to adapt to would be a meteor strike

I dont think there has been an environmental disaster that completely wiped out ALL life on Earth since life got started in the first place.

Muslim, if you mean to say that all life on Earth will become extinct, then you are wrong. To say climate change will kill every last human is silly also. Humans also have technology on their side that would at least preserve the survival of a certain amount of people even if civilisation were to somehow collapse. Humans have already survived several dramatic climate shifts with no technology.

KennyJC said:
I dont think there has been an environmental disaster that completely wiped out ALL life on Earth since life got started in the first place.

Muslim, if you mean to say that all life on Earth will become extinct, then you are wrong. To say climate change will kill every last human is silly also. Humans also have technology on their side that would at least preserve the survival of a certain amount of people even if civilisation were to somehow collapse. Humans have already survived several dramatic climate shifts with no technology.

Humans are much weaker now then back then, we relay too much on technology.

Muslim said:
Not everyone. Don't stereotype humans, there are still indigenous people of the rainforest, the Maasai Mara etc. Although there are meany overweight, lazy people in America and the EU.

ghost7584 said:
1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they [have] of the Jews:

1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

1 Thessalonians 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Psalms 76:10 Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.

Matthew 27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood [be] on us, and on our children.

Secret about the holocaust that is kept secret from the public.--
It was the Jewish faith that was persecuted, not the Jewish race.
Catholic Jews were not persecuted.
Go to this online book, Smokescreens, at this website and read chapter 11, A TWENTYETH CENTURY INQUISITION.
http://www.chick.com/reading/books/153/153cont.asp

Adolf Hitler said, "I reject that book by Rosenberg. It was written by a protestant. It is not a party book... as a catholic I never feel comfortable in the evangelical church or its structures... as for the Jews, I am just carrying on with the same policy which the catholic church has adopted for fifteen hundred years, when it has regarded the Jews as dangerous and pushed them into ghettos, etc., because it knew what the Jews were like. I don't put race above religion, but I do see the danger in the representatives of this race for church and state, and perhaps I am doing christianity a great service." ( "The Nazi Persecution of the Churches," by J. S. Conway, pp. 25, 26, 162)
Adolf Hitler was catholic until the day of his death.
Former Pope orders persecution of Jews:
"We decree and order that from now on, AND FOR ALL TIME, Christians shall not
eat or drink with Jews; nor admit them to feasts, nor cohabit with them, nor
bathe with them. Christians shall not allow Jews to hold civil honors over Christians, or to exercise public office in the State. Jews cannot be merchants, Tax Collectors, or agents in the buying and selling of the produce and goods of Christians, nor their Procurators, Computers or Lawyers in matrimonial matters, nor Obstetricians; nor can they have association or partnership with Christians. No Christian can leave or bequeath anything in his last Will and testament to Jews or their congregations. Jews are prohibited from erecting new synogogues. They are obliged to pay annually a tenth part of their goods and holdings. Against them Christians can testify, but the testimony of Jews against Christians in no case is of any value. All and every single Jew, of whatever sex and age, must everywhere wear the distinct dress and known marks by which they can be evidently distinguished from Christians. They cannot live among Christians, but in a certain street, separated and segregated from Christians, and outside which they cannot under
any pretext have houses"
[Pope Eugenius IV, A.D. 1442, Bull. Rom. Pont., V.67]
The Jewish holocaust was a Roman catholic inquisition that was done under cover of the Nazi party.
For documented historical proof of this, go to these websites:
http://www.reformation.org/holocaus.html#Contents
150,000 Jews served in Wehrmacht, hundreds were awarded medals.
SS General Milch was a Jew, so was Goebbels, and Eichman! Hitler was supported
by Vatican money, so was Mousolini. Jews that served in the Wehrmacht and Milch
and Goebbels, and Eichman, they were of the Jewish race but the religion was not the jewish religion.
The holocaust was about religion, not race. Catholics of Jewish decent were not persecuted.
When Hitler started to lose the war with Russia, the Vatican switched to the allies side and denied any involvement with Hitler. Race was one of the cover stories the Jesuits planned to use if Hitler lost the war.

Thanks for that information ghost7584 What does it have to do with the original post?

I already know the catholic faith is false and that organization has been a tool for satan for many generations. Although i do believe they where supporters of fascism i do not think they where the head organization behind it.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Muslim said:
technology has made us stronger. And technology would be key in making sure most of us survived.

spiritual_spy said:
technology has made us stronger. And technology would be key in making sure most of us survived.

It hasn't made us stronger. Back in the bible days some humans were the size of houses. Human giants.

Muslim said:
It hasn't made us stronger. Back in the bible days some humans were the size of houses. Human giants.
Some one has been smoking a little to much :m:. Humans were never the size of houses, heck most apes arent even the size of houses.

spiritual_spy said:
Some one has been smoking a little to much :m:. Humans were never the size of houses, heck most apes arent even the size of houses.

Yes there were. It says in the bible. Nephilim's.

I'll leave muslim to you spiritual spy, but dont let him play with the matches.
but I will say, since 1840, the average life expectancy has improved by a quarter of a year every year.
which means people living to beyond a hundred, will become the norm, in the lifetimes of people alive today.
technology has improved mans lot, there are more people alive today, then there has been in the whole of the last 1900 years
there are over 66 billion people on this planet.
at the begining of the 19th century there were just 1 billion there were only one quarter of that amount around AD950(250 million),

you cannot be serious muslim, surely!

life expectancy
http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/gen01/gen01806.htm
http://www.bioethics.gov/background/agingresearch.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1977733.stm

world population
http://www.prb.org/Content/Navigati...ation/Population_Growth/Population_Growth.htm
http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/wp98001.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_population

thedevilsreject said:
is it not also the word of your god that you wont drink alcohol
Right, because we all know that alcohol totally isn't harmful, and causes no problems at all in western society.

Parts of this discussion sound like the movie The Day After Tommarow mat have been watched one too many times.

Back