Poor Boy…… What gives on this crazy story?????

HOWEVER, the point I'm trying to make is that lets discuss THOSE cases - the ones that have been documented - rather than what appears to be a fairy tale!!! :bugeye:

I get you point about a case being documented and maybe a link for those skeptics out there who might question such a story’s validity… I am sorry you cannot take somebody’s word on such a story and simply consider it truth when there would be no reason for me to lie about such a situation, but I have learned my lesson regarding posting anything on this forum again that doesn’t have some link to it.

Let me make myself clear: I've never once said or even indicated that I doubted your word. It's your source that I doubt.

Quick question for you, I guess if the person this actually happened to came on the tread and posted this same story and claimed it was he who this happened to, you wouldn’t believe him either because the story wasn’t posted in the news or had a link to it?????

Gee, golly-whiz!! Again, let me make myself clear: NO, I would not believe him without supporting evidence. Could you simply not get the point I was making when I said ANYONE could make up any story - and then gave an example of it?????

I get the impression that you are probably a fairly honest and nice person, but a bit gullible - and just a little bit slow on the uptake since you had to ask me those two questions, especially the last one.

what crap. They never put anyone younger than 18 in with adults no matter what they have been charged with. They hit 18, then they go to adult jail.

I think I'd be more pissed that someone lied to you than people doubt the story.

Let me make myself clear: I've never once said or even indicated that I doubted your word. It's your source that I doubt.

Gee, golly-whiz!! Again, let me make myself clear: NO, I would not believe him without supporting evidence. Could you simply not get the point I was making when I said ANYONE could make up any story - and then gave an example of it?????

I get the impression that you are probably a fairly honest and nice person, but a bit gullible - and just a little bit slow on the uptake since you had to ask me those two questions, especially the last one.

In all fairness, read_only, the thread title does say "story".

In all fairness, read_only, the thread title does say "story".

And in all fairness (right back attcha), let's not spend time splitting hairs. "Story" can also mean "a re-telling of an event or occurance. Such as the story of the Roman Impire, the story of how the U.S. came to exist. Even an article in a newspaper is frequently referred to as a "news story."

It's also VERY obvious the the original poster intended the word to mean what I've just described. Not only in the first post but clearly so in follow-up responses as well. Just take a look.;)

I, and many others here, will be more than happy to discuss and comment on actual cases that have something to support and show their validity.

-------
My investigation and call to verify anything I post lead me to the Texas Prison web page where it wasn’t what the web site said, but what it didn’t say!
In regards to all sex offenders being required to participate in the sex offender treatment programs the website only said those who are eligible, but failed to state what the criteria are for program eligibility.

I sent an email to the TDCJ offices to ask about the eligibility criteria for this to get a clear understanding as I couldn’t find it anywhere on their site… I’ll let everyone know when I hear back from them.

This is taken from the TDCJ web page

Policy: It is the policy of the SORP to provide meaningful sex offender evaluation, education, and treatment to all incarcerated sex offenders, in Texas Department of Criminal Justice, who are program eligible.
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/pgm&svcs/pgms&svcs-sexofftrtpgm.htm
The issue of a person being 15 or even 16 years of age in a Texas Prison was not clear either, all that I could find on this was the Youthful offender Program, but this looks like only a program and not something for all youthful offenders.

Read the carefully used words like ‘Treatment Initiative’, ‘System of privileges’. After reading this brief description I was left with the impression if a youthful offender doesn’t comply then they are left in general population along with other adults.

Youthful Offender Program (YOP). Program is established and recognized as a treatment initiative where separate housing for offenders under age 18 is provided a system of privileges and sanctions is used not only as a management tool, but also as a therapeutic technique to reinforce acceptable behavior and promote positive change.
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/pgm&svcs/pgms&svcs-yop.htm

After ‘Read-Only’ kindly pointed out to me verification and a link was needed whenever I posted anything I must and will concede this point on the original story I posted regarding the 15 year old boy placed in protective custody with sex offenders.

Having felt a little beat up about this particular topic I searched back and located the person who had told me this as I could not find a link to that particular story although as I said I felt the story was true even as farfetched as it may seem.

I did mention I was the story was not recent as told to me by the person but yesterday I learned the incident occurred in the mid 90’s. I was given a link on how to contact the person this acually happened to and I have enclosed it.

I must confess I laughed at the boys name and though it only added icing on an already particularly farfetched story as his name is Jamie Cummings. (The sexual connotation of his last name)

After I read the guys bio I again felt a little redeemed as Jamie claims he has been incarcerated since the age of 15 in the same prison system (His picture on the right makes him look almost 15), which would also lend credence to the fact they do incarcerate 15 year olds in the Texas Prison system. There is also a link below so that anyone wanting to verify or do more in regards to this may simply contact the person this actually happened to and learn more.

http://www.insidethewalls.com/tx-jamiecummings.htm

May 19, 2001
Two Tarrant County judges pulled about a dozen probationers from drug-rehabilitation programs at the Mansfield boot camp facility Thursday after reports that a guard had consensual sex with an inmate. Boot camp administrator Randy Tate declined to discuss details of the allegations, other than saying that the reports are being investigated and that the guard has been suspended. State District Judges Jamie Cummings and Sharen Wilson removed probationers from the substance-abuse treatment program at the facility Thursday after officials notified the county's probation department of the reports. (Arlington Morning News)

hmmmmm, coincidence???

http://privateci.org/texas.htm

Yea what a coincidence on this I must confess………… but if you actually look at the link I provided it is actually a guy in prison with that name although it also happens to be the name of a Judge. The story just gets even crazier every minute. LMAO

By the way how can a guard have consensual sex with any inmate, that’s like saying a persona can have consensual sex with a 15 year old …. Just not possible under law!

Back