POLL: What is your guestimate of the percentage of crazy peoples.

What percentage of the populous has a diagnosable mental disorder/disease/condition?

• 80 - 100 %

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 60 - 79%

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 40 - 59%

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 20 - 39%

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 0-19%

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by TruthSeeker
wesmorris,

Don't worry... it happens all the time... ;)
Unfortunatly, I have to take a lot of insults and hurts in life because of misunderstandings and sometimes even lies against me... :(

It would probably be a good idea for you to adopt a policy of "words can't hurt me". That will make your skin a little thicker, and you'll fare better with jerks like myself. You cannot be hurt by words unless you allow it.

Originally posted by wesmorris
You cannot be hurt by words
This guy disagrees with you on that. :D

names-can-break-bones-sm.jpg

Yeah... but when people lie to those that you love and thsoe that you love get mad at you and don't love you anymore... that really hurts...

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
Yeah... but when people lie to those that you love and thsoe that you love get mad at you and don't love you anymore... that really hurts...

(emotional) Pain is a big part of life. The quicker you understand that, the less pain hurts. As you yourself have proclaimed many times, people are far less than perfect. Given that, it is assured that some of them will disspoint you and possibly hurt you. Lies suck, but it is possible that; if the person who lied really loved you, they wouldn't lie about you, especially to someone you love. It could be that the person does not deserve your love. It could be that you completely misunderstood. Maybe they completely misunderstood. There are a lot of possibilities. It may hurt but it's not the end of the world bro. You'll recover. I'm pretty sure most people go through something similar. Do the best you can to gain something from it, rather than it making you worse off.

- This motivational speech brought to you by the annoying brain of Wesley Morris. Though it may be somewhat presumptuous to offer this kind of pontentially lame advice, Mr. Morris does it because he has an earnest concern for the mental welfare of the other humans. Thank you for the minimal flame-age.

define crazy....
accoring to morden phycoligy we are all crazy in some way...

acting completly "normal" can even be defined as crazy

Originally posted by A Canadian
define crazy....
accoring to morden phycoligy we are all crazy in some way...

acting completly "normal" can even be defined as crazy

I love the way everyone is all quick to be all "hey define that!" and haven't even checked to see if it's already been done!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
since the 'experts' are so quick to diagnose i am sure everyone has some form of something...so i would diagnose 93% (the remaining 7% would account for the experts...

Anyone stop to think that to be crazy you have to be unusual? If crazy people are the majority as the poll says, then those who think they are the "normal" ones are the unusual ones and thus the real wierdos.

Originally posted by Xevious
Anyone stop to think that to be crazy you have to be unusual? If crazy people are the majority as the poll says, then those who think they are the "normal" ones are the unusual ones and thus the real wierdos.

That's a related but different issue. You're correct though, it's sad when people get hung up on what is and isn't "normal".

i think that there are a very small number of REALLY crazy(mentally imbalanced) people out there, However 7/10 people i meet are idiots.

ok, Define Idiot! an Irrational person is concidered crazy by Rational people, Einstien was concidered Irrational and possibly Crazy, who is to Judge a New truth if it is not normal or sounds Irrational? I think Crazy is in the Eye of the other Nut, or person. Failure to follow a set pattern, being unorthodox, keeping your hammer in the refrigerator, feeding Leprachans peanuts, and mowing your yard at Midnite could be signs of Craziness. But if one explained that its the Crazy ass Leprachans that steal the hammer and borrow the lawnmower in the daytime if they don't get their Peanuts on time, it makes sense! Now you may say there are NO Leprachans.. Man, are you Crazy? I've seem em myself! just because you don't see them, or people didn't understand Einstien's theories, whos crazy? Crazy is a word to define unorthadox motions or thoughts, but they may in fact be very sane, and the sane are in fact Crazy, I know this sounds Crazy, and Its driving me insane thinking this crazy way, but what is sanity? there is a fine line that separates. as long as it doesn't draw Blood or hurt, it may be sane. Now, as far as Fetishes and other perverted things go, you ought to see them Leprachans on a Saturday Nite!

Back