Political Cartoons Vol. 2

I have not been neutered.
You have been. They've convinced you not to act against them in the one most effective way you have. They win.
I am not angry. What the heck is wrong with you that you assume I am angry.
"shove your narrow limited prejudiced view where the sun does not shine"

When you tell people to shove things up their ass, it indicates you are angry.

Bullshit. Your narrow limited prejudiced view should be shoved where the sun does not shine & that fact does not indicate anger on my part.
I have not been neutered. I act against what should be acted against much more effectively than fake voting.
Probably neither of us wins but I try to not be a frigging deluded sheep.
Wake up & face reality.

<>
OOPS!~ Pressed the wrong reply button.

Last edited:
Cabal-600x430.jpg

I am being forced to the slaughter. You are being led deliriously to the slaughter being fooled into thinking you have some choice. Face reality.
Both sides are the same, your vote does not count, all of politics is a charade, don't bother, only sheeple vote, every political issue is nothing but lies and corruption, etc etc, is a current meme being spread by Republican media and pundits, Russian bots and cyber-trashers, - - - - and you.

All those others are getting paid. You should at least get a cut.

Bullshit. Your narrow limited prejudiced view should be shoved where the sun does not shine & that fact does not indicate anger on my part.
Ah.

In my experience in the real world, people who walk around telling other people to "shove it where the sun don't shine" are angry, which is why they use such pejorative language. ( Actually they are usually street people with mental health issues, but they are certainly also angry.)

Help me remember the name of the system where the people don't vote? Ah, dictatorship.

Don't worry non-voters, your vote will still be counted.

AHJA1.jpg

Back