PM Blaire on science

Here you are wrong Cris.

I do not feel persecuted at all. I just do not bother anymore to reason with G. It's no use. I couldn't care less about it. It's about time some posters here at Sciforums, let other posters in their value in stead of mocking them all the time.

G should gain more respect if he didn't make everything a risee what is posted by me and some others. So, whatever he says or does, I couldn't care less about.

Somehow, there seems to be so much fun in terrorizing posters with a different view than some posters themself have. Like they make it a sport to chase others down and try to get a reaction so they can go on with their stupid little game.

This will be the one and only post I make about this.

I will just stay who I am and not change for the benefit of some other posters here. I am who I am. No more or less than someone else here.

Not every human is the same. There should be space for everyone here, without the mockery.

I do not mock you, do I? And you have a completely different view on life than I do. We can post and show respect for eachother.

After a year of posting and being mocked by G, I will only respond in the same way to him, 'cause I lost my respect for him long, long ago. I am sorry to say so...

(As a sidenote: Sorry Adam that your thread here is hijacked. It was not the intention.)

I disagree. I do not think that explains it at all.

G, you are not fair, as usual...

Okay. For you, the Newton explanation: equal and opposite reaction.

Why do I relate to you differently than I do to, say, Cris. Surely I am capable of being respectful and well-mannered. Afterall, I afford Chris such courtesies (Cris is the epitomy of respectful and well-mannered). I have said not one doltish thing to Chris.

:)

You are no more than a coward. You crawl for people who might win from you by words.

I can hardly call that respect. I call that crawling and licking someone's feet.

Adieu!

You've noticed I bash Europe each time you bash the US. I bash pseudo-science each time you bash science. You say something dumb, I say something dumb in return.

If that makes me appear to your sensibilities unworthy of respect, well, there you have it.

;)

At some point, you're going to have to conclude that humming loudly with your hands over your ears is your own brand of cowardly behavior. :p

Back