Pls Tell Me About Her Reaction

But the second husband is involved personally and has interest in the wife (he does, right?), so he cannot be an appropriate person to help.
You mean—to follow through with the fairytale analogy—a third-party intervention? like a fairy god-mother?

But on the aside, and during the courtship with her future second husband prior to their marriage, the spell must have been temporarily repressed, for during a lucid moment of independence and free-will, she reached out for continuance with a future husband, for a new life, with a new hope.

The macabre relationship of being "possessed" beyond the grave. Is it immoral? I suspect that many elderly who have recently lost their mates experience similar communions with their lost loves but are complacent and silent about it.

Aye, it's perfectly natural. The person is dead, but not in the mind of the one who remains after.
It's a very miserable condition, a very lonesome condition. There are people who have turned insane out of grievance for their deceased loved ones.

Leaving such a person alone is absolutely the worst action to take. Even an interested party is better than no-one around.

You mean—to follow through with the fairytale analogy—a third-party intervention? like a fairy god-mother?

If you wish to call it that way, yes.
It will depend on the finances available, culture and local customs. But turning to an older and reliable relative, a mother, grandmother, an aunt, grandaunt or the local wise old woman can be a good start. So they can have a good girl-talk.

We here really don't know enough about what is going on with that woman, we can only speculate.

With love and understanding, and healing. She requires psychological help and has to be brought in terms with the death of her husband, and that all humans are mortal, so she should live her life instead of denying it.

Sounds alot different than what you advise to me :p Opening curtains is worse than this predicament? lol

Some one got married with a widow woman who insisted that he married her.but after he married her, he found her moody.Moreover, she cried over her late, HUSBAND saying i have betrayed him by marrying you.I want to marry him in paradise.

As a result , she escaped from him TO HER COUNTRY WHERE SHE ALAWYS VISIT HIM AT HIS TOMB . Now she talks to her husband .she said to himu can marry but she does not ask about divorce as before.how do u evaluate the state of this woman.can some one tell me HOW HE SHOULD TREAT HER.

with love and understanding!

perhaps she was looking for someone to replace her late husband, (to fill a hole if you like), and when they were courting, she looked at his as her late husband, but when they got married she looked at him for the man he was, and she feals that she cheated on her late husabnd, faith/religion can be a hard thing to cope with at times, and so can a death of a family member.

firstly he needs to take care of himself. Not that i disagree with LA or avatar but if you cant care for yourself you can help anyone in that sort of destressed state and if you cant accept the toll it will take on YOU you should leave.

Next LA and Avatar are right she needs understanding and caring and DEFINITLY proffessional help. If she is deeply religious maybe talking to a minister (sorry sam i dont know the propper title in Islam) maybe helpful as well

The most important thing is to give her TIME to deal with it. She needs to set the ajender not the husband because like anyone strugling with this sort of ajustment she is probably feeling overwhelmed. Also SHE should initiate physical contact (and by this i dont just mean sex, i mean everything from touching to kissing) as well as whatever level of modesty she needs so that she can come around in HER time.

Also he needs to understand that she may not come back to him in the end and as much as he cares about her he needs to know that she may well decide that she made a mestake in the end.

Basically forget that he's her husband and try to be her friend and anything else that she wants let her initiate

firstly he needs to take care of himself. Not that i disagree with LA or avatar but if you cant care for yourself you can help anyone in that sort of destressed state and if you cant accept the toll it will take on YOU you should leave.

Next LA and Avatar are right she needs understanding and caring and DEFINITLY proffessional help. If she is deeply religious maybe talking to a minister (sorry sam i dont know the propper title in Islam) maybe helpful as well

The most important thing is to give her TIME to deal with it. She needs to set the ajender not the husband because like anyone strugling with this sort of ajustment she is probably feeling overwhelmed. Also SHE should initiate physical contact (and by this i dont just mean sex, i mean everything from touching to kissing) as well as whatever level of modesty she needs so that she can come around in HER time.

Also he needs to understand that she may not come back to him in the end and as much as he cares about her he needs to know that she may well decide that she made a mestake in the end.

Basically forget that he's her husband and try to be her friend and anything else that she wants let her initiate

yeah i'll have to agree with that bit, but if he really loves her then he will try and try anything to make her feal better about herself and the death of her husband!

i agree with you but it has to be on HER terms not his. He does have to decide if he can handle that though. Just because he loves her doesnt mean that he can handle that kind of commitment. I dated a girl who had been raped and it was VERY demanding to get her over that, its not something someone should walk into without thinking very carefully about if they have the strength to do it

i agree with you but it has to be on HER terms not his. He does have to decide if he can handle that though. Just because he loves her doesnt mean that he can handle that kind of commitment. I dated a girl who had been raped and it was VERY demanding to get her over that, its not something someone should walk into without thinking very carefully about if they have the strength to do it

your preaching to the converted here, i know how hard it is to get over a rape! but now i am able to talk about it, and its because of my husband and kids that i can deal with it better!

but your right its got to be on HER terms

Some one got married with a widow woman who insisted that he married her.but after he married her, he found her moody.Moreover, she cried over her late, HUSBAND saying i have betrayed him by marrying you.I want to marry him in paradise.

As a result , she escaped from him TO HER COUNTRY WHERE SHE ALAWYS VISIT HIM AT HIS TOMB . Now she talks to her husband .she said to himu can marry but she does not ask about divorce as before.how do u evaluate the state of this woman.can some one tell me HOW HE SHOULD TREAT HER.

Never marry a foreigner. The cultural barrier is too thick. She is back home and so are you, so do whatever you want. Try bigamy or polygamy, she ain't worth bringing home and she already gave you the go-ahead. You made a mistake, no big deal. Consider yourself lucky that she is here. If she wants you she'll be back

Back