Pls Tell Me About Her Reaction

tresbien

Banned
Banned
Some one got married with a widow woman who insisted that he married her.but after he married her, he found her moody.Moreover, she cried over her late, HUSBAND saying i have betrayed him by marrying you.I want to marry him in paradise.

As a result , she escaped from him TO HER COUNTRY WHERE SHE ALAWYS VISIT HIM AT HIS TOMB . Now she talks to her husband .she said to himu can marry but she does not ask about divorce as before.how do u evaluate the state of this woman.can some one tell me HOW HE SHOULD TREAT HER.

Last edited:
With love and understanding, and healing. She requires psychological help and has to be brought in terms with the death of her husband, and that all humans are mortal, so she should live her life instead of denying it.

What are you talking about?

He said she ESCAPED. Dont you think that is a little odd? Someone either loves you or they dont. Period. No games, no bullshit.

Some one got married with a widow woman who insisted that he married her.but after he married her, he found her moody.Moreover, she cried over her late, HUSBAND saying i have betrayed him by marrying you.I want to marry him in paradise.

As a result , she escaped from him TO HER COUNTRY WHERE SHE ALAWYS VISIT HIM AT HIS TOMB . Now she talks to her husband .she said to himu can marry but she does not ask about divorce as before.how do u evaluate the state of this woman.can some one tell me HOW HE SHOULD TREAT HER.

What are you interested in her for? Are you related or what?:shrug: To me it is the responsibility of the two people having the problem to resolve their own problems for we don't know everything that is happening with these two.

What are you talking about?

He said she ESCAPED. Dont you think that is a little odd? Someone either loves you or they dont. Period. No games, no bullshit.

Clearly the woman is very distressed about the death of her late husband and needs psychological help.

He should divorce her, clearly she is not interested in a relationship

does she marry him just for sex because this woman as she said she is muslim.

He said she ESCAPED. Dont you think that is a little odd.john said.

There's nothing "wrong" with her at all. Simply, she's torn between a continuing faithfulness she promised to uphold formerly, and which continues to haunt her after her first husband's death—because true faithfulness doesn't need to die, does it? Evidently, in her heart, her first husband remains alive and nourishing—but love does that.

So how should her second husband deal with her? His love must overpower then supersede the ghost of a love from her first husband. But the question persists: her love for her first husband remains alive—but is the first husband's love also alive?

She cannot accept certain facts. Best to walk away and give the person the space needed to sort things out.

She cannot accept certain facts. Best to walk away and give the person the space needed to sort things out.
Or the opposite: she's accepting of darker facts. And to walk away from her now would be to abandon her to the depths of a classical fairy tale: a damsel in distress being carried away by a dragon.

I agree, walking away from a person who needs help is not good.

But the second husband is involved personally and has interest in the wife (he does, right?), so he cannot be an appropriate person to help.

Back