PLEASE READ THIS (aliens)

heyya all :)

if there are readers of this thread that believe that people cant just go missing in large groups or such like acumulations...
GO AND TALK TO THE MISSING CHILDREN ORGANISATIONS/police!

im sure you will be in line for a life changing shock!

too sad!

the missing adults, are more easily explained-away, by the conscience of the "half assed effort" of the self proclaimed sceptic.

(half assed = making as little effort as possible, just to be able to say you did something)

groove on all :)

peace light truth love
the path to that we hold above

Every time they pointed the camera at an alien it turned to went staticy, convenient, either that or you just happend to see a little part of the alien and he'd like crawl into a window really fast and you would only get the spooky impression that someone had been there
It wasn't like that. In many instances you can clearly see the aliens, etc. At the end, the alien was standing there next to the kid, and the kid was holding the camera between them, pointing upwards with a clear view of the alien. Doesn't matter though because it was all a re-enactment. BUT they said they had the real footage and the story was true, the people had disappeared, etc.
I believe, sometime after the first time they showed it) that parts of the tape had been restored so that there was now a whole new scene in the whole thing. . . but that whole scene was suposidly completely and uterly obscured by static like the other parts of the tape, and when they showed that scene it was just as clear as the rest of the shtupid tape. You just can't do that!
It's not inconcievable they could recover some of it. And of course it was clear, they weren't showing the actual footage, but a re-enactment of what's on the footage.
I did a little searching. The name of the episode seems to have been "Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County" but I can't find any images that I remember seeing when I saw it... Here's a link:
- http://www.abduct.com/question/q25.htm
The internet seems full of sites claiming proof that this is a hoax, yet most are based on the fact that the footage is geniuine, which it's not. It was a re-enactment. A fact which most people seem to have missed. No one but the experts mentioned on the show have seen the actual footage if I remember correctly. Some sites claim to have checked and found that there's no record of a family named Macpherson though, which is more respectable. It does seem it was a hoax after all if this is true.

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies. Why couldnt they show at least some of the real footage? I sense a cover up.....

If anyone knows anything else its greatly appreciated.

<i>Why couldnt they show at least some of the real footage?</i>

What makes you think there is any real footage?

heyya ZeRo X :)

if there was any "real" film footage,
then it would never make it to the news media companys in the first place!

:)

groove on dude :)

i know some aliens who don't abdcut humans. they are too small, like 2 to 3 microns. they come inside our body and do research and fly off with 1millimetre long space-ship. i captured some of them in a syringe but NASA took that away. Bush warned me to keep silent otherwise he would bomb my house. yeah..:m:

I don't think you have to worry so much X. The government is on the u.f.o. enigma case. I'm sure there putting all there resources into it. especially if it forward mankinds grasp. I don't think you have to worry so much about televison shows like the one you said. It's more than likely fueled by ratings. But I can tell you this much If aliens are'nt true then why does the govt. go to such extremes to explain all these occurances, or citings. and why do they discredit credable witnesses like pilots and police officers. I'll bet from time to time they look into these sciforums and rattle the cage with disinformation. There was and incident that happened in my area about 4 or 5 years ago. It just happened that my sister-in-law saw the jet and u.f.o.. But besides that my ex-drummer worked for channel 5 eyewitness news. I got to see the footage of a suped up f4 Phantom buzzing around on the news. They had to slow the film down so you could see the cigar shaped u.f.o. in front of the plane. It had like a filter haze effect like transparent . My ex-drummer said little fins in the back came out really fast I guess to maneuver, he said it was toying with the jet. Anyways he said some guys from the govt. came and confiscated all the footage, but a lot of people saw it on TV.
I don't think we all halucinated that. Anyways that is the extent to which they want to bury this information.

hey everneo I like your work. You really know how to debunk a
movement. I don't buy it. I think it was the marijuana emblem, it was a little to telling. Oh and how did you catch the little critters again. With a syringe, maybe your trying to imply this was the same syringe you used to fill your arm up with opium or heroin or maybe some kind of hallucigenic drug. I get it du!!! Me to stupid to see your alterior motives. Oh and NASA came over to your house right. To swing by and pick up some aliens that measure
1 or 2 mm. wow your pretty creative. Ever thought of entering a writing contest. maybe you should work for the govt. so they could pay you to debunk the u.f.o. theory. NA :D

hmm... so those docs and research scientisits who use syringe are all high fliers. did i say i used the syringe on me..?!;)
I got another warning just now. so i stop here. sorry i can't give you more details. :D btw, your sister-in-law was on high that time..?!!

Is it not obvious the government REALLY doesn't like revealing footage shown? For those of you who have played MGS2. the government seems like "The Patriots", covering up anything they don't want us to know. Personally, maybe I don't want to know what they're hiding. We are probably so advanced in stuff, we might not ever know.

Back