pick up lines?

"Hey babe. What do you say you and me, we go home to my parent's basement and catch a little Star Trek: Voyager ?"

:D

Male nerd: "you dress up like Seven of Nine and then I will check your parts for errors"

Euhm...

Sorry 'bout that :)

kupo! this what i say:

are you from venus

cos your ass is outta of this world

Kupo!

Baby you're so fly I want to plant you and grow a whole field of you - Fresh Prince

Originally posted by Xev
DarkMaster:
What's a gyrl? Is that like some monster from a RPG? :p

A gyrl...just my slang for sexy creatures ;), and that's how I make them feel...:D

Re: Dark

Originally posted by pooyak
Dark thanks for the report you wrote on girls' pickup philosphy :cool:

Yeah np :cool: But most of the pick-up lines I see from people so far are for one-night stands. Of course these pick-up lines, you'll most likely be rejected, the straight forward sexual ones...but one thing I learned from trial and error, if you keep trying and don't give a crap about rejection, you'll most likely get a woman in 1 out of 10 tries, and I think these type of pick-up lines only apply to women at clubs. But go get a girl and have some fun ;)

Great attitude

Originally posted by Dark Master
Yeah np :cool: But most of the pick-up lines I see from people so far are for one-night stands.

From people? What type of people?? Certainly a DJ's gives the one-night stand lines.

The rest of the population have misconceptions of pick-up lines and women in general. They give the outrageous ones. They are the ones that get slapped for using them...:D

Of course these pick-up lines, you'll most likely be rejected, the straight forward sexual ones

It's depends on 4 things

• Approach
  • Delivery
  • Transistion
  • Closing

Do all those right, then the DJ-pick-ups will definitely work.

...but one thing I learned from trial and error, if you keep trying and don't give a crap about rejection, you'll most likely get a woman in 1 out of 10 tries, and I think these type of pick-up lines only apply to women at clubs. But go get a girl and have some fun ;)

Absolutely Dark_Master, I won't put some input into this thread about pick-up lines, you basically nailed it with that post earlier, great attitude.

I'm beginning to see that those who understand what a DJ is all about are starting to respect then. In other words, people are falling out of their "convenient self-delusions" ;) It's nice to get rid of tunnel vision, ya?

Peace :cool:

Anybody who bothers me when I am reading Zarathrusra should be shot. I mean this - I want a letter of marque to kill annoying people.

That said, what about:

"Hey, you look like this cute character from my RPG cards"

me

You sure are PHAT!
you are the PHATTEST girl i have ever seen in my life!
Your PHATNESS has me in awe!
I have never met anybody as PHAT as you!
Hello Phat girl.
Roses are red violets are blue you are PHAT
I must get down on my knees and pray and give thanks for the blessing of somebody as PHAT as you.
Thou art PHAT!

Last edited:
Back