Phobos and Deimos Mystery

c2300033.png

c2300063.png

c2300093.png

Exactly - just missing/clipped data. And it's the very top picture here that all the woo-woos (including ours) have been raving about.

As I said before, I've seen these pictures and it takes a VERY gullible individual to accept THAT as evidence of space aliens. Sheesh!!

Maria Popovich, a highly decorated Soviet Test Pilot was one of the first Soviets to personally come to the U.S. with the Phobos 2 UFO Theory. She made some rounds at U.F.O. conventions and had a few speaking engagements before disappearing from the scene.

The final picture taken by Phobos 2 before it was "shot out of orbit" has never been publicly released. One report indicated that it was presented at a closed meeting with US and British officials.

In the 19 October 1989 issue of "Nature', Soviet scientists published a series of technical reports on the experiments Phobos 2 did manage to conduct: of the thirty seven pages, a mere paragraph deal with the spacecrafts loss. The report confirms that the spacecraft was spinning, either because of a computer malfunction or because Phobos 2 was "impacted" by an unknown object.

And so we see that it is not only NASA that is apparently involved in suppressing photographs and knowledge of other planets, but the Russian space program as well.

A report taken from New Scientist of 8 April 1989, described the following: "The features are either on the Martian surface or in the lower atmosphere. The features are between 20 and 25 kilometers wide and do not resemble any known geological formation. They are spindle - shaped and proving to be intriguing and puzzling."

As for all you nerdy f*@ks who can't handle hardcore science because you swirm when you have to confront hardcore facts and data in your face, so I guess thats why "pseudo c*@nts" invented this category because you are incapable of making any factual analysis!!!

Very funny, and sad - since it's clearly an image artifact. Vega ignorelisted

"Nasa's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) has captured two stunning images of the Red Planet's biggest moon Phobos.
Stickney Crater, a 9km-wide depression that is the largest feature on Phobos dominates the pictures.
The images also show a series of grooves and crater chains; the formation of these features is the subject of debate among scientists."

Read more

Back