Pheromones

Nope, shorty is addicted to that polo shit(which I will rarely wear anyway). Basically if she don't like my stink, tfb.

Addicted? You never even wear it....i have to sniff the bottle if I want to smell it.
You don't stink....bad cause you never do anything to sweat lmao
Unlike me if I go to the gym or you catch me after a workout you touch my clothes
and are like......"thats gross" is it just that my clothes are wet from sweat or you think i stink?

But when you wear the polo I just wanna jump you.

I love my husband all sweaty and slippery. I was mad at him and then I busted him the other day jogging in place in his room trying to get sweaty. <sigh> he knows me so well.

Addicted? You never even wear it....i have to sniff the bottle if I want to smell it.
You don't stink....bad cause you never do anything to sweat lmao
Unlike me if I go to the gym or you catch me after a workout you touch my clothes
and are like......"thats gross" is it just that my clothes are wet from sweat or you think i stink?

But when you wear the polo I just wanna jump you.

No actually, when you sweat, you don't stink(no smell)...never thought of that before...weird.

We haven't lost our fur. We've almost lost our fur. That's a big difference.....
Also if lost all our fur we would cease to be mammals. I think that is one of the 3 requirements to be a mammal (another is to nurse the young, but I forget the third - little help please, but it is not "live birth" as there are egg laying mammals.)

Fraggle and Billy,
Unbelievable.:rolleyes:
FINE! We no longer have a tail and all over body fur such as a monkey or a bear. Does that clarify what I meant, since it was so misleading.

Back