Pepsi One

Thor

"Pfft, Rebel scum!"
Valued Senior Member
Right, just been to the Pepsi site and I'm wandering, What the hell is Pepsi One, here we have Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi max?

Also, what is a King Supreme from Burger King. Surfing their site and saw that. Apparantly 2 for $2. Pretty good

Then I guess you're beyond anyone's help, Thor. If I were you I'd start thinking about joining a suicidal cult or something, because Pepsi One is it. There is nothing more important than knowing exactly what Pepsi One is, and what it does for you, like providing a healthy, tasty alternative to Pepsi's other great beverage products.

So its basically Pepsi with just one calorie then. Ok.....ok

So whats Diet Pepsi then?

you guys are terrible:eek:

natural juice, mineral water and farm food- what can be more pleasarus and healthy...?

here I just hear talks about some soft "chemical" drinks and carton food.

Want a lemonade- Mix sparkling mineral water with juice,

or pour hot water on 100% natural jam and mix it-
tasty drinks and no chemicals

how can you poison your bodies with such trash...:confused:

and teas- get herb leaves, make a tasty tea...
if meditating and drinking jasmin or green tea you can even get stoned- it's all in your brain

a BETTER alternative

to any of these is diet rite... it uses splenda as a sugfar substitute. and doean't have the effects of saccrine/nutrasweet...

well Pespi is like worldwide drink and they made so many different names like pespi one but here it pepsi diet and max

i'm so confused and i think we been treated unfairly here
:mad:

I'm down with Pepsi One (sorta...since I drink coke) but what the hell is Pepsi Max?

Wha?

You don't know what Pepsi Max is?

Its Pepsi without the sugar

Minimum Sugar, Maximum Taste

Its real nice

>>>You don't know what Pepsi Max is?

>>>Its Pepsi without the sugar

So is Pepsi Max diet pepsi? Or is it one calorie pepsi like pepsi one?
Pepsi is trying to pull something with all these names... I'm going to have a diet coke.

Pepsi Max has sweetners instead of sugar, unlike Diet Pepsi that only has no sugar

So it's:

Normal pepsi; normal
pepsi max: fake sugar
diet pepsi: no sugar (although i thought it had fake sugar, too)

pepsi one is still a mystery to me. i'm perplexed.

Back