Peer-reviewed paper on UFOs. 80k feet to sea level in 0.79 sec (50,000+ mph!)

Do you believe the US Navy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About what?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yes...the AARO office of the Pentagon certainly knows what it is, at least by description...
You missed the point. The only way the military could conclude that the flying object posed no threat to airborne safety would be if they had identified it.

I understand all that. I was replying to spidergoat's suggestion that the jet stream travels at higher velocities than we thought. He was referencing the quote I posted about the metallic spheres flying at Mach 2. See post #90.
Oh yes, I'm quite sure you do, really.

Hence my reference to your SSF, which was clearly switched on when, in post 86 you wrote: "So they're saying the uap is really just an object standing still in midair? What does that? A balloon? A helicopter? A hummingbird? lol" :D

Oh yes, I'm quite sure you do, really.

Hence my reference to your SSF, which was clearly switched on when, in post 86 you wrote: "So they're saying the uap is really just an object standing still in midair? What does that? A balloon? A helicopter? A hummingbird? lol" :D

You really should go back to ignoring me. You'll end up looking less like a backpeddling fool..

Last edited:
Back