Parallel Dimension and Ideal Future

You should paint the formulas on there.

Nope, sorry. To do so would limit the artwork. The observer of a painting must have free reign to interpret it. My assigning of units is just one facet based on my interpretation, among other interpretations I see. This is just approached for the purpose on discussing and refining, hopefully scientifically and practically, of one such interpretation.

Our role as Conscious entity related to this issue cannot be subjectively defined, but rather subjectively approached. A more holistic perspective is required, relative to our Consciousness.

If I finally tell you that I backed up my Theory with the evidence that I had subjectively approached, such that when I initially sketched visually my theory, it then confirmed that the clouds above me reflected the exact sketch that I scribbled, I will not demand to subjectively define it in a way that I demand you to also sketch cloud formations to prove it. In your own personal pace, you will then seek for it within you.

Such knowledge gained was inner in nature, and when one talks about it outside, it will be simply regarded as absurd, ridiculous or fantasy, as the general populace had been conditioned to such mentality.

The problem is you cant have it both ways, you cant say the proof is in the subjective experiences of the individual and then move onto (objective) forumlas to prove your case.
I still also dont have much of a clue what any of this is about, i find your posts incredibly confusing :p youve obviously got alot to say but as it stands youre making yourself largely incoherent by mixing the mediums in which you wish to express your ideas. My advice would be pick one medium and use that to transfer your ideas, otherwise its only ever going to make sense in your head.
Nice paintings btw.

I have actually approached it in three ways: as painting, as philosophical perspective, as mathematical attempt.

It all actually started with the painting (thanks for comment) as my general vision of the holistic structure of our Universe incorporating Consciousness and the space-time manifestation. I sense that many ideas may revolve around it, so I translated it as more tangible philosophical perspective to bring more focus to the certain issue on perspective about our space-time Universe, assigning the concepts of Ideal Past, Present, Ideal Future and the corresponding dimension of Parallel Present. I believe there is more to this, as it now corresponds with assigned patterns with Einstein's equations as tool, yet the tool is still in crude state, so I decided to post it in scienceforums to be scrutinized and eventually refined with more details.

I believe this has tangible and practical implications that we could actually translate as Reality for humanity's Future, by our decision as collective conscious entities. To face such challenge there must be a need to holistically address the complexity, and so I perceive the strategies to be used in approaching this view through art, philosophy, science.

Perhaps we could approach it by focusing one topic first, on Ideal Past, so that it will be discussed by detail, and afterwards as it becomes coherent for everyone, we will proceed one by one with topics on our Present, then Ideal Future and so on.

Back