Pacific Dark Matter Comet Uplifted Hapgood's Siberian Ice Mammoths 40kya

Well I am working on engineering a species of super-cuttlefish that can create antimatter at will.
Cuttlefish?! Are you a moron! It's obvious to anyone whose an expert snooker player that the only animal capable of creating antimatter at will is an octopus! They mimic coconuts rolling along the ocean floor and obviously coconuts are aether bubbles contracting under entropic dark matter vortices, which the octopus can tap into and generate antimatter from! You'd understand this if you'd grown up playing snooker all the time rather than reading books and getting an edumication!

Now if you excuse me I have to go photoshop an octopus into a picture from the Hubble telescope to prove I'm a visionary. Just ask my pet tortoise, he believes me!

Cuttlefish?! Are you a moron! It's obvious to anyone whose an expert snooker player that the only animal capable of creating antimatter at will is an octopus! They mimic coconuts rolling along the ocean floor and obviously coconuts are aether bubbles contracting under entropic dark matter vortices, which the octopus can tap into and generate antimatter from! You'd understand this if you'd grown up playing snooker all the time rather than reading books and getting an edumication!

Now if you excuse me I have to go photoshop an octopus into a picture from the Hubble telescope to prove I'm a visionary. Just ask my pet tortoise, he believes me!
I asked your pet tortoise but his answer was a bit slow.:)

Back