Out of curiosity

Thank goodness we have people who listen carefully.

I am happy to now know that there are people out there who can focus on people's arguements and level it down to shear fact. Spymoose you have done just that. I honestly believe what can't be see can't be questioned. Alot of people here refuse to believe that. And Im glad to see there are people like you out there. Never give into these people who say, "These powers are non-existant" HAHAHA that's rich. These people are most likely in denial.

Well thx spymoose :(

goodbye...until we meet again...

Kinetic spirit, I suggest you pay more attention in your English class, because you clearly have problems with reading comprehension.

Spymoose was being sarcastic, he was mocking you, you are a joke to him. He pointed out not why your claim is true, but why it is false, it's so very sad that you can't see that.

You understand that by your own logic, unicorns, leprechons, and teletubby like beings intent on destroying mankind, are all around us. I can't see any of those things either, can I, and so, by your logic that means that they MUST exist.

wow kinetic... wow. I sincerely hope you only skimmed my post, or maybe you were trying to one up me and mock me back with a deliciously subtle sarcasm?

No kinetic i was not agreeing with you, what cannot be seen (by 'seen' in this curcumstance i beleive we can all agree we are talking about gathering evedence and not just directly visualy seeing something) can be dissmissed offhandedly. Anyone would be a fool to belive in something like astrail projection unless a demonstration could be given, since people who claim that this is a real phenominon become slippery and defencive when asked for this it seems more likely by degrees that they are just grabbing for something to brag about.

Hmmm It seem that I skimmed threw your notes sry. but it was more like a mocking

I suppose I mis-Judged you spymoose are we hear to mock each other. Or our we hear to talk about my topic at hand. Let me give you an example of what I mean't

When I said what can't be seen can't be questioned I met that a physical objects can be seen and have lots of data to determine there effects and what not. However Psychic alilities are not seen so no one really knows if they exist or not exist. So its a "win win situation"

But there were cases of psychic ability that counldn't be explained.

If you look on the internet or at the library about these happening maybe you'll change your mind.

Oh and one more thing. Im not trying to be negative when I say this, but I think the people who don't believe in psychic powers once believed in it. They are probably the people who gave up and lost the minds trying to find there abilities. And now there mad cuz they don't know how and are trying to take there anger out on other by minimizing others believes and aren't getting threw to people.

This is not a realistic statement so no one take it personal.

thx :(

Re: Hmmm It seem that I skimmed threw your notes sry. but it was more like a mocking

Originally posted by Kinetic Spirit

This is not a realistic statement

So why do you believe that it's real?

you wanna know why I believe it real.

I believe it exist because I remember watching the scifi channel there was a story about a women and her husband had been abducted by aliens. They experimented on her and her husband. The aliens put her husband back down to the house but keep the wife there. The women broke the subconsious state she was under and started to communicate with the aliens she asked where they where from and they told her. Then she asked to take a metal plate they had on a table and they said no.

Then she was uploaded with a star system that we developed 20 years later. (By the way the aliens communicated by telepathy)

Anyway the women went to this program that listened to people who had been abducted by aliens. She told them everything but they weren't very intrested but one thing shocked them "When she drew an exact copy of a star system we had" It blew there minds. They could not figure out how this lady knew how to draw this. She had never even seen a star system in her entire life she had explained. She said that the aliens had fixed a memory into her brain with "telepathy" and she could basically draw the map of the star system blind folded.

Here's the whole point to my believeing...How did this lady know how the draw this star system "EXACTLY!!! The way the scientist had it"
Telepathy had ingriven those thoughts into her head.

weird huh, This is only one of my sources proving that telepathy actually exists.

thx

You do understand the kind of programing which they put on the scifi channel, right?

Back