Our Father in heaven?

duendy said:
Why would you say 'HE' when you talk about God...?

y--Because people always says 'HE' when they talk about God.

so now your saying 'he' is a 'HE'?

y__ God is both he and she, so God is none of them.

Why is it you have to pick 'he' and 'father' instead of 'she' and 'mother'.

y__)Otherwise people might think I'm talking about my mother or some 'girl'.

Give us some examples where it is "written by God alone" and then show us some examples where its "writ by humans"---if you would be so kind

The part where it says that men should be circumcised is written by humans and the part where Jesus says that you should love others as yourself is written by God.

Yorda: The part where it says that men should be circumcised is written by humans and the part where Jesus says that you should love others as yourself is written by God.
M*W: I'm afraid you are wrong. It was all written by Paul.

Yorda said:
Why would I say she when I talk about God, when God is not a she?

Why would you say "he" when you talk about God, when God is not a he?

Yorda said:
I must choose he or she because of the limitations of the English language.

Ya could also pick "it". That's another usable third-person pronoun, and it's gender-neutral. This better fits yer idea of God.

Yorda said:
The name of the human through which God expressed himself doesn't matter.

M*W is telling ya that it was Paul, and not God, that wrote it.

Yorda: The name of the human through which God expressed himself doesn't matter.
M*W: It should matter. Not all humans who have come and gone in history claiming that they have been inspired by God should be believed! Paul of Tarsus was one of them. Hitler was another. Stalin, another. Jim Jones... David Koresh... Heaven's Gate... Raelians... Jimmy Swaggart... Benny Hinn... the list never ends.

M*W: It should matter. Not all humans who have come and gone in history claiming that they have been inspired by God should be believed! Paul of Tarsus was one of them. Hitler was another. Stalin, another. Jim Jones... David Koresh... Heaven's Gate... Raelians... Jimmy Swaggart... Benny Hinn... the list never ends.
Yorda: What harm has Paul's delusions done to the world? I'm sure you've noticed how many people have been inspired by his story.

It doesn't matter how true something is if it's not true for me. Everyone must find self-knowledge on their own path. I don't know anything about Paul because it has nothing to do with me. What need do I have to know about his path when walking my own path? Events are not important, but only experience, teachings, which we gather from them.

I know that Hitler and Stalin were not in any way inspired by God because they were evil, but I know that Jesus was equal to God, just as everyone is who has found their true self. This is not true for you because you are not me.

Back