our existance : Empathic in nature?

Free will? Yes.
It may seem to us that our environment are affecting our decision making, but it is you who had allowed that to happen. We always have a choice, what you choose is up to you. I personally believe in a higher source, or God and that we are a three part being, body-mind-spirit. Our spirit are know what it is and always creates the opportunity for us to experience the next grandest version we ever held for ourself, but if our body and mind choose to experience that is up to us - free will. The spirit will never make us choose it, as this is against free will, against its purpose.
We wouldn't be simply reflecting everyone else, but reflecting and creating together. Some of us allow our previous experience to dictate how we will act upon certain situation - ie re-act. Most of us react most of the time, this is reflecting. But a small group of us is creating, not letting previous experience limit us, this allows us to experience higer free will, as we are doing this consiously.

Quote: Maybe I should ask : How does one achieve Free will?
You don't need to worry about that, you are doing that already since you were never without free will. The question is: Will I choose to experience this consiously?

Back