orbs taken

The reason I get so many photos of orbs is because I think of my hobby as a photographer.

I have some I will try and find with orbs during the day.

Here is a pretty one , but no orbs just a firy golden sky.

A more telling experiment would be to take photos with a compact camera that has the flash close to the lens vs. taking pictures of the same area with a rig like this:

camera_flip_bracket_d10_both.jpg

..to see if orbs can be seen on both.

i have a problem taking pictures at night with this camera. Even with the flash off or night time setting. But it will video tape just fine in the dark. what is up with that?

Orbs artifacts only happen when you use the flash in low-light conditions. You probably won't get any during the day.

i have a problem taking pictures at night with this camera. Even with the flash off or night time setting. But it will video tape just fine in the dark. what is up with that?

for instance I have a camera ge 10.1 pixel. it takes video just fine.

unfortunately I could not share my video tape here of the guy on the roof. :confused:

They look like fireflies for the most part or as has been stated a lens glare of some sort but nothing "paranormal".

Originally Posted by whynot

Does your camera have a shutter control switch or program? You'll need to adjust the timer with that device for longer exposure times or you can just leave it open with a shutter release cable whenever you want. With any long duration type of photography you will have to have a very good tripod to affix the camera to so that it doesn't move when doing this type of work.

Back