Opinion on Heaven.

altec: I would tend to expect that mass-murderers, serial rapists, and people who have no regard for other people would not have a chance to get there.
enigma: They have been forgiven, so it is as though it never happened.
altec: But the fact remains that it did happen.
enigma: How can you expect others to forgive you, if you don't forgive them?
that is certainly a nice line. but i doubt you will have that much ease in forgiving someone who rapes/kills someone you care about.
So how do you react when others wrong you?
simply put, vendetta. :D

bah, heaven would probably blow anyway. imagine life without sin. it's disgusting. :p

Hypercane said:
Is Heaven or any religion's "glorious paradise" a thing we invented from keeping ourselves within the 'sinless' bounds? Did we just invent these paradises so that we could attain a form of justice within ourselves, from going out of bounds and keep us from doing "bad things?"

I think you'll find human's, do more bad thing's because they know, they will be absolved, and go to heaven anyway.

ie :martered in this life, and honoured in the next that's one type.
another, kill a few dozen people and before your executed, be absolved to sit by god's side.

the human animal, is the most sickest depravied creature on this planet, but sometime it can be the most gentle and sweet.
it will and can do anything to justify it's need's.

fahrenheit 451 said:
the human animal, is the most sickest depravied creature on this planet, but sometime it can be the most gentle and sweet.

Perfectly said. I find it absolutely amazing that the Christian system allows for this o happen. Logically most would say, you live a good life, you go to heaven. But OH NO, the Christians have to completely do away with logic, so they say that all you have to do is say that Jesus is your Lord, and you're good. What the hell sense does that make? :bugeye: :eek:

fahrenheit 451 said:

this is so true. sometime's people make me sick, they kill for no real reason.
and say it's god's will, I dont want evil people justifying there action by taking god's name in vane.
and I add these people, come from all religions.

Back