only whites are racist

Anyway... back to the trees. I love trees. I hug trees. It hurts a bit when they hug back. I had a tree try to goose me once.

superluminal said:
Anyway... back to the trees. I love trees. I hug trees. It hurts a bit when they hug back. I had a tree try to goose me once.

...and may I ask what medication were you taking at that point and what plants did you smell or eat? Opium has a sweet smell...makes trees not just gooses but also girls and more to follow.

Roman said:
Pakistanis are Asians. Even Arabs count as Asians. They're from the near-East, though. As all those countries happen to be part of Asia. Did you know Asia has more than slant eyes living there?

That's mostly a cultural thing, I suppose. In the US we don't call Indians or Middle Easterners Asians, nor would we call a Russian an Asian (A friend of mine, or rather, this guy I know who I can't seem to shake, bitches constantly that his Russian heritage doesn't qualify him to mark "Asian" on any government forms).

Oddly enough, simply because I have a Spanish last name I'm entitled to all sorts of government hand-outs, scholarships and the like for Hispanic people despite the fact that no one in my family has ever been anywhere south of Tucson Arizona and we're from mixed European stock.

Race is nothing but a weird subjective lot of trash.

Its all societys fault, society is responsible, perhaps society should be imprisoned.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, seems to be a couple of dirty words.

If one wants to place the entire earths populace in three known genomes, it is as follows.

Asian
Negriod
Caucasion

as for the word Racist

Websters defines Racism as: The belief that one group is superior to another - usually on a genetic and or geographical level.

Websters then defines Racist: one who believes in Racism.

Websters also defines bigotry as: the belief that your views are the only view worth holding and no other views are valid. Origin: French Heugonauts and Catholic figtht 16th or 17th century war.

One remeber that being a bigot does not equate to a racist. A racist does not equate to a bigot. One can be a bigot without being a racist.

Example:
I do not like carrots and consider carrots the most dispicable vegetables known to mankind. = bigot towards carrots

Racist: All Martians (note: to all Government agencies in order to consider this a racist remark, you would have to first acknowledge that ETs actually exist and that Rosswell actually happened. Since you fail to do both, then martians do not exist this is a fictional racist remark) are nothing but inferior green blooded, black eyed genetic killers.). Plutonians (Again: refer to ET statement) are superior on all accounts to Martians.

that is a racist remark.

A racist can be a bigoted racist. A bigoted racist will hold his views no matter what another person says or proves.

A non-bigoted racist may hear evidence to the contrary and change his views.
Does every one see the huge difference between these words and how they are being abused?

Another related subject is "tolerance"

Websters defines Tolerance: a mutual respect for anothers belief and or view.
this means that if one is tolerant, one is willing to agree to disagree and let that be the argument.
Intolerance; the inability to mutually respect ones views and or beliefs. It is these intolerant people who call you (in general) a racist if you say anything negative about the black community and or any other. In some Naitons, it is a hate crime to do so.

this plutonian can be an intolerant bigoted racist towards the Martian. Does any one see what I am saying?

Let us use these words as they should, not as a means to deprive any one of thier 1st Ammendment right.

Isn't media propaganda great:
3 asians. None of them are asians. All 3 of them are arabs.

Quagmire said:
i would have liked these 3 bastards executed live on television - as a signal to any other would be murderer, get caught, get dead.
Who is more of a psychopath?
Them or you?

I think the judge probably made the right decision from what the article says..How could you even interpret this as a hate crime?

The U.S. has been through the issue of "only whites are racist". It's a weak argument, but one that centers around empowerment and effect. A black man in the U.S. in 1970 who hated whites had no real power to act on that hatred. To the other, a white man who hated blacks could be a business owner who refused to hire blacks, &c. In the 1990s, a former drug dealer of mine once worked at a record store for her legitimate front. It was a cool store, too. But the owners were Sandpoint Nazis, and they would hire anyone as long as they weren't black, Jewish, Asian, or Hispanic. It's nice to know there's someone out there who doesn't have a problem with gays.

Back