only whites are racist

You know, the whole "eye for an eye" thing is a limitation on punishment as well.

On another note, it's odd that the article starts off by saying that Christopher Yates was beaten to death by three Asian men and then changes it's story, saying it was three English born men of Pakistani decent - I'm not sure how that amounts to Asian.

Also, from what I read there, I'd have to agree with the judge, it doesn't sound as if this is a racially motivated killing. Yes, still a killing, and it's a bit of a shame that they got off with 15 years for going on a drunken rampage and killing a man, but I don't see much cause for racial outrage here.

whats funny about this thread is that all the brown people who keep calling white people racist blame white people for EVERY problem they have.

canada is awsome,mexicos a shit hole. europe a paradise,africa is a pit stain on humanity.

not all problems are the white mans,the predominatly white countries out do there brown counter parts at every turn.

blame your selves for your faults,not cry racist cause your country sucks.

sorry,just ranting.

mars13 said:
not all problems are the white mans,the predominatly white countries out do there brown counter parts at every turn.

blame your selves for your faults,not cry racist cause your country sucks.

Yes, I can see your point, clearly it is other people who have a problem with raceism, not you. You've got me sold on that idea.

Mystech said:
You know, the whole "eye for an eye" thing is a limitation on punishment as well.

On another note, it's odd that the article starts off by saying that Christopher Yates was beaten to death by three Asian men and then changes it's story, saying it was three English born men of Pakistani decent - I'm not sure how that amounts to Asian.

Also, from what I read there, I'd have to agree with the judge, it doesn't sound as if this is a racially motivated killing. Yes, still a killing, and it's a bit of a shame that they got off with 15 years for going on a drunken rampage and killing a man, but I don't see much cause for racial outrage here.

i dont believe that society should be punished because roy whiting decided to 'give in to his paedophilic sickness'

execute - get rid - no more cost

at the same time - execute - there we have an example to every other paedophile, a reason not to 'give in to their sickness'

As for asian born, british born asian, asiabritish, britisian... lets put it like this

"a dog born in a barn isnt a horse"

Now i CAN find examples of supposed racial killings where the perpatrators were convicted and sentanced with 'die nigger' or 'die paki' being a contributory factor in the time they were judged to serve.

The manner in which the judge, society, individuals can so blatantly disregard the fatcs, the psychosis of such murderers i find appauling. To said judges, elements of society and certain individuals...

"when i am king you will be first against the wall"

Congratulations Quagmire. Thirty two posts and you have convinced me you are narrow-minded, ill informed, reactionary, brain dead idiot. [And while we are at it, get a new script writer. The tree hugging gag is not only irrelevant, it doesn't work in any of the threads you have used it in.]

I don't even live near any trees. . . I might hug them if I did, I'd be glad to have them. Palm trees don't count, they're evil deserty plants and would slice you open as soon as give you some shade!

While we're on the subject of Quagmire, isn't it sort of comforting to see that the UK has it's rednecks, too? I thought there was just something really wrong with the US.

Come on over, Quagmire, we'll treat you right, get you some Budwiser and take to to watch some NASCAR - shirts and shoes optional!

Last edited:
It drives me crazy when people think that whites are the only racist. I don't think it's that bad though. Maybe in America...but in other parts of the world it's different. IN germany it's the Germans and the Russians. In England it's the Muslims and English. In America it's the whites and blacks...now the mexicans.
I like what Qua said "A dog born in a barn is not a horse." But Qua what's wronge with hugging trees?

certain accounts seem hell BENT on avoiding the issue, it would appear they can legitimise wrong doing to a fashion and attempt to understand the murderers and empathise, what i find strange is that there is a victim and the victims family whose view it would be good to look at the problem from.

As for accounts that see fit to scorn me, do i consider any of you highly enough to really care. if it only takes 30 odd posts of disagreeable subject matter to get your back up then perhaps the problem isnt mine :)

And red back, red neck red whatever, you could do with working on your chat up technique pal, the budweiser and nascar line ever got you any action??? :D

hug-a-tree ... i named this thread because of the link and the evidence therein, i am only too aware that had it been 3 white guys kicking a pakistani guy around the floor whilst spouting racist taunts/comments then the public outcry and the sentancing would have been much much severe.

Britain - the land of double standards.

Mystech said:
15 years for going on a drunken rampage and killing a man,

The key word here is *drunken*. Basically, 3 yobs got off their heads and acted in an aggressive and cowardly manner against another person thereby causing his death. The racist taunts they hurled at the man were merely the expressions of deeply ingrained frustrations they felt after 3 generations of being on the receiving end of racist prejudice, propaganda and violence from other idiots in their host country.

mars13 said:
whats funny about this thread is that all the brown people who keep calling white people racist blame white people for EVERY problem they have.
If you're going to call blacks 'brown' - it is probably more accurate, but I don't get the impression that you're going for technical accuracy alone since you forgot that whites are 'pink' ;)

Pakistanis are Asians. Even Arabs count as Asians. They're from the near-East, though. As all those countries happen to be part of Asia. Did you know Asia has more than slant eyes living there?

If this had been three white men stomping in a Pakis head, shouting "We have killed the Paki. That will teach a Paki to interfere in English business," the judge would have ruled it a racial crime. The other couple incidents would have only added to it.

Isn't it funny how only whites can be racist? And then I see stuff like this used to justify non-white racism:
tablariddim said:
The racist taunts they hurled at the man were merely the expressions of deeply ingrained frustrations they felt after 3 generations of being on the receiving end of racist prejudice, propaganda and violence from other idiots in their host country.

Right. So white people aren't allowed to throw around racial taunts when foreigners bring their strange language, offensive religions, and take their jobs?

Roman said:
Right. So white people aren't allowed to throw around racial taunts when foreigners bring their strange language, offensive religions, and take their jobs?

Are you asserting that all foreigners are non-white?

Are you asserting that any laguage apart from English is worthy of ridicule?

Offensive religions... as compared to which, inoffensive religion? Why should you care about anyone's religion, as you obviously don't have one anyway?

Give me one example where a good worker was sacked so that his job could be given to a foreigner, simply because the foreigner demanded that it should be so. Britain enjoys a free market economy based on capitalism, innovation, supply and demand and anyone that is willing to work hard for long hours and shit pay can get on the ladder to eventual success, those that wish to be mollycoddled and get paid double time for drinking tea can sleep on the streets.

tablariddim said:
Are you asserting that all foreigners are non-white?

Are you asserting that any laguage apart from English is worthy of ridicule?

Offensive religions... as compared to which, inoffensive religion? Why should you care about anyone's religion, as you obviously don't have one anyway?

Give me one example where a good worker was sacked so that his job could be given to a foreigner, simply because the foreigner demanded that it should be so. Britain enjoys a free market economy based on capitalism, innovation, supply and demand and anyone that is willing to work hard for long hours and shit pay can get on the ladder to eventual success, those that wish to be mollycoddled and get paid double time for drinking tea can sleep on the streets.

No no no no. This is about perception. How is a white, blue collar Brit blaming foreigners for his troubles different from a non-white blaming white people for his troubles?

mars13 said:
blah blah blah brown people blah blah white people
white countries blah brown counter parts
Your post has awkward wording. I mean come on, "brown counterparts"?

Also, need everyone be reminded that everyone is brown? Except for most albino people, that is.

Back