Officer teaches stupid skateboarder good manners

It doesn't have to be illegal. But if it is under a bridge, in a place what nobody ever uses and the noise doesn't bother anybody, I don't have a problem with it.

If it operates without insurance, on land the kids don't own, and without safety inspection certificates, and isn't built according to building regulations, you think it's legal? How can you be so naive?

The kids might get away with it for a while, but as soon as a kid gets injured, accusations are going to fly, and the place will get torn down.

you think it's legal? How can you be so naive?

I didn't say it has to be. The point was that they can find places what nobody else uses and build something there. Use imagination.

Last time I checked skateboarding or having a park wasn't an aleniated right written in the Constitution.

I didn't say it has to be. The point was that they can find places what nobody else uses and build something there. Use imagination.

So you are recommending that skaters build unsafe and illegal ramps, and use them without any liability insurance.

That's rather hypocritical.

Oh boy. Skateboarding is inherently dangerous. So any kid trying to do it should know of the risks. They shouldn't be counting that insurance will cover their asses. And that's why few organizations want to build a park.

Now if they are taking their chances (as they do it by playing in the No-No zone) that is up to them. But do it in a place where they don't destroy property and don't disturb anyone else...

Clear now? I am done with this topic...

Back