Obligatory racial thread

I don't think you articulate yourself well. Here is what you said:

"I will explain with dogs. Choosing 2 or more breeds of dog you select them for the traits you want in your purebred race that you wish to create and maintain. Then you breed them and continue to breed thier offspring only amongst themselves. Through inbreeding over generations you create your purebreed. To maintain this line you must continue this inbreeding (even if with non blood descendants from the creation of this breed from multiple hosts it is still inbreeding to a degree because of the limited genetic beginnings) and in time the breed develops genetic flaws. So to purify your race would be to set out to flaw it and the "pure blood line" began with the combining of other breeds. "

In context, I detailed its implications.

I don't think you read well, then when you say something it resembles blah blah blah. I have yet to understand a single thing you post.

Originally posted by boneanon
I don't think you read well, then when you say something it resembles blah blah blah. I have yet to understand a single thing you post.

My posts are clear, and I think you misread my reply. We can now all take our toys and go home, right? How useless.

I figure you need a genepool with a minimum of 200 individuals without close relations to prevent inbreeding.

Originally posted by ________
unless 99 of them are male and 100 of them are females that will lead to inbreeding after the first generation :rolleyes: unless you go both ways :eek:

I can do anything. Bend over.

Originally posted by ________
I prefere WD40 for cleaning my rims or a teflon based dry lube. for my forks.

Liquid graphite isn't bad, especially under the high temperatures brought on by friction.

Originally posted by prozak
Liquid graphite isn't bad, especially under the high temperatures brought on by friction.

Very True and it also helps to use beerings made from Slicon Nitride. They can take a lot of abuse you know.

a problem in all of this might be there are no human races from a biological viewpoint...just mere varieties?

races is therefore a politically loaded term.

horse.gif

Back