Not Able to Afford Justice.......

Is the "justice" system Just?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
laughing weasel said:
The justice system is always going to favor the wealthy and powerful because they have the power to alter the rules to favor themselves. They are also able to exert more power/money into hiring the best defense. Supply and demand says that the most desirable result will more often go to those who have the resources to devote to getting those results. It is the same in any field from medicine, education to architect. It would be nice if everyone had equal access to everything but there is a finite limit to every resource so who should have to pay for you to sue the Asian lady or your roommate. Why should I pay for your poor judgment (through taxes etcetera).
Which poor judgement? I thought there was no justice for me because I'm poor..... :rolleyes:

In any case.... yes. Money does buy justice. But my point is that those people are destroying the lives of others to get more and more wealthy and to make others more and more poor. I don't see any justice here, do you? Where are the Human Rights? They seem to be just a joke in this modern world of ours.... :rolleyes:

Dr Lou Natic said:
What if you can't afford justice TS? What if that is the case and everyone agrees and no one cares?
Why do you think this is a problem?
Ever heard of "Human Rights"? :eek:

"That can't be" you say, why not? What makes you so sure you deserve anything?
My hard work compared to many politicians' laziness? :rolleyes:

The problem I see here TS is not in your poorness of cash. It is in your poorness of guts. I see a boy wanting to solve problems with cash. "If I had some money, I'd sue these cunts." But them if you had the money, you probably wouldn't care so much.

Seriously, a dog chews your video game cord and you want to go to court? While your disillusion with the justice system may be justified, your route coming to your conclusion is entirely ridiculous. The problems you have are entirely personal issues. You have lost no personal rights, and the destruction of your property is so insignificant as to not matter. If the law was concerned with these trivialities you seem unable to cope with, you'd live in a police state. A police state that would be far more insidious, oppressive and fascist than anything you bitch about in the Patriot Act.

Perhaps the justice system has more pressing issues to handle? Ones with real things at stake?

You know what God hates? Hypocrites. You know who else he hates? Effeminate pussies like you.
Burn in hell.
Maybe your voice will deepen.

Roman said:
The problem I see here TS is not in your poorness of cash. It is in your poorness of guts. I see a boy wanting to solve problems with cash. "If I had some money, I'd sue these cunts." But them if you had the money, you probably wouldn't care so much.
WTF? Who said I wanted to solve with fucking money!?!? DOn't you see I'm criticizing teh system and wanting to change the system!? :bugeye:

Seriously, a dog chews your video game cord and you want to go to court?
Duuuhhhh no. :bugeye:

While your disillusion with the justice system may be justified, your route coming to your conclusion is entirely ridiculous. The problems you have are entirely personal issues.
Ohhhhhh really? :rolleyes:
What is the justice system for!?

You have lost no personal rights, and the destruction of your property is so insignificant as to not matter.
Do you actually know any law whatsoever?

If the law was concerned with these trivialities you seem unable to cope with, you'd live in a police state. A police state that would be far more insidious, oppressive and fascist than anything you bitch about in the Patriot Act.
Bullshit. You don't need to have a police state to have a system that is just.

Perhaps the justice system has more pressing issues to handle? Ones with real things at stake?
Or with jackasses like you?

You know what God hates? Hypocrites. You know who else he hates? Effeminate pussies like you.
Oh! So He hates you in double, eh?

Roman said:
What makes you so sure you have any? The fear that someone stronger and more able than you will push you around?
I'm not surprised your president is a bully that completely ignores Human Rights.... :rolleyes:

He is every one in America’s president. The poor judgment is the one that you exercised in selecting roommates, and a computer café that had an idiot running it. I agree that it sucks that she stole your stuff but that is a police issue that is what the police are paid for.

Back