No More Cookies

As you may or may not have heard. Cookie Monster from Sesame Street no longer gorges on cookies and instead eats healthier foods. Parents are also encouraged to leave vegetables and juice out for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. This is supposed to encourage children to eat healthier foods.

Oh please................

I have know parents of kids that fed them only healthy food. One mom in particular was fanatical about only healthy foods and the cookies she bought might as well have been pieces of a cardboard box.

When this little girl went to other kids houses that weren't so restricted ,she went crazy eating chips, cookies, candies anything she could get her hands on twice as much as the other kids. I have found that with kids who are restricted from certain things. For kids that eat everything in moderation they aren't as likely to go ape shit when they see treats out.

Everything in moderation, and as long as your kids are active there shouldn't be a problem.

yes, how much running around with each indervidual child do you do?

Im sorry but the child care sector is a blight upon sociaty and the attude which alowed it to flurish is one of the main problems.

Sure, you could stick you kids into child care, great. How exactly does that fix the problem that a) no one has time to cook, b) that no one has the money to BUY healthy foods or the time to grow it themselves c) no one has the time to get out in the back yard and play cricket (subsitute sport of choice) with there children?

All the child care industry is is a patch the same as psyciatrics is becoming a patch. Not for "bad parenting" but rather for "bad sociaty"

I run around with all of the little ones. I watch over night. I'm sorry that I'm a blight on society and you may believe in people being confined to the home, but that life isn't honky dorey for kids either. Life isn't a box of chocolates no one's chlidhood is perfect. You do the best you can and if that means you can't spend every single second of the day with your kid so be it. It has nothing to do with eating habits. Blaming everything/everyone else on your kid eating only cookies and never anything else is not society's fault, that's you, blaming others for a job you didn't do.

Back