No gay gene.

ok last one and probably a bit of a political hot potato
farmers and exposure to all sorts of mutating chemicals sprays etc,...
how does that effect their children ?
adjunct/conjoint .... does it have any effect on massively high rural suicide rates etc ...

Interestingly enough there was a study done on cats given an unnatural diet where homosexuality was observed in the behavior of the cats in different generations. This means there is a possibility that the food we eat has the potential to influence sexual orientation in our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

You mean"yep".
Phenotypes that result in the greater survival of the group/society/species are conserved as well as phenotypes that benefit only the individual and their offspring.
Only given shared genetic code - a middle category you omitted there, sometimes described as "kin".

The shared genetic code is "conserved". The individual phenotypes die - all of them.
So evolution conserves a trait that is harmful to some individuals, thus reducing their chance of reproducing - because it confers a benefit to other people in that society.
Not "other people" in "that society" - other copies of that code, wherever they may be.

Genetic code sacrifices individual organisms routinely - not for the benefit of phenotypes in a "society", but for the benefit of itself however copied and distributed in the world.

Interestingly enough there was a study done on cats given an unnatural diet where homosexuality was observed in the behavior of the cats in different generations. This means there is a possibility that the food we eat has the potential to influence sexual orientation in our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasticizer#Effect_on_health
Substantial concerns have been expressed over the safety of some plasticizers, especially because some low molecular weight ortho-phthalates have been classified as potential endocrine disruptors with some developmental toxicity reported.[15]

https://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
Study: Most Plastics Leach Hormone-Like Chemicals
March 2, 2011 4:07 PM ET
Most plastic products, from sippy cups to food wraps, can release chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen, according to a study in Environmental Health Perspectives.

The study found these chemicals even in products that didn't contain BPA, a compound in certain plastics that's been widely criticized because it mimics estrogen.
Many plastic products are now marketed as BPA-free, and manufacturers have begun substituting other chemicals whose effects aren't as well known.

But it's still unclear whether people are being harmed by BPA or any other so-called estrogenic chemicals in plastics. Most studies of health effects have been done in mice and rats

i wonder how many parents would prefer the studies be done on rats & mice instead of their own pubescent children...

i think animal testing is required until rich people give all their money away to the poor and all land and real-estate ownership is banned(yeah right)

more on point ..
spray drift over children and residential houses
anti-bacterial agents on children and fumigation gas on hands and eaten off new product packaging by children/babies/breeding adults/teens

it seems the exponential effect of potential mutation seems way more likely introduced at a young age.
ground water heavy metals into drinking water long term ....

male sperm mutation ....

attempting to have a adult conversation is like trying to hand out free cucumber sandwiches to fighting dogs while naked

i was wondering if there might by any links long term between soya and male colon cancer in Asians because of hormonal disruption to the digestive system.
my guess is probably not
... im pro the effeminisation(ethereal) of western and middle eastern cultures to balance the male dominated suicidal rampage that society has been built into normalise as a cultural mandate for ideological construction of culture and primary economy design(boom n bust economics)

i wonder if the Risperdal issue may have terminated all hormone research
https://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/14/health/risperdal-lawsuit/index.html
Story highlights
  • Thousands are filing suit against Johnson & Johnson for not disclosing side effects of antipsychotic drug
  • The company stands by the drug and said it has helped millions of patients
(CNN)When teenage Eddie Bible looked in the mirror, he didn't see a boy. It was too difficult for him to look past the large breasts on his chest.

"I had bigger boobs than the girls in (high) school," he said. "I thought, 'Am I going to have to get a training bra?' "
At 13 years old, Bible was suffering a side effect -- not disclosed at the time -- of medication he was taking for anxiety and bipolar disorder.
"They put me on this Risperdal. The doctors said, 'Well, Risperdal was helping some.' To me, it didn't really help, because a year and a half later, I had gynecomastia."
Gynecomastia is a condition that causes teen boys or men's breast tissue to grow. Bible and thousands of others are preparing to sue Johnson & Johnson for damages, claiming the company did not disclose this possible side effect in a timely manner.

Last edited:
You mean"yep". Only given shared genetic code - a middle category you omitted there, sometimes described as "kin".
Exactly. If homosexuality confers some advantage to the survival of one's social group (which in nature are more closely related than to people outside that social group) it is conserved even if if reduces the odds of any one individual reproducing.

Back