'No evidence' for extraterrestrials, says White House,....

The Military made no statement on it for a while after that event. It wasn't until they realized it was making major headlines all over the world that they decided to falsely state

Falsely state? Oh boy. You want it to be something else so much you'll discard evidence you don't like.

The fact 'The Military' didn't make a statement was probably because they were engaging in what they thought was mundane actions, and then had to explain once they saw the fuss.

Also, the mistake you make is convolving all the different elements people reported into one event; these things were quite possibly separate events witnessed by different people.

Yeah, look back on my most recent comments to your most recent posts. Also, don't evade my original questions. You are just going to make more work for yourself, because I will go back and refresh it all here and now for you.

Take my Pheonix Lights case. Phlog above stated that it seemed very likely that what they saw was Chinese Lanterns.

Nope. You need to watch the material you link to, and comprehend what people write. Your vid had an interview with the MD who got started on the whole Phoenix Lights investigation, after she saw three lights in the sky some years previously. It was that event I was comparing to chinese lanterns. I didn't watch any more of the vid after she claimed the light had looked back at her with intelligence. Life is too short to spend time listening to flakes and their BS.

Right, you keep avoiding all the shit you cannot answer. You are no scientist. You can't even conduct a proper talk on the subject. I'll just gather everything up and keep reposting it until you answer my suffiently.

''Oh, on evidence, a guy with a telescope looked at the Phoenix lights and saw aeroplanes. How's that for evidence? ''

Proof please.

His name is detailed on the Wikipedia page for the Phoenix lights.

"Mitch Stanley, an amateur astronomer, observed the lights using a Dobsonian telescope giving 43x magnification. After observing the lights, he told his mother, who was present at the time, that the lights were aircraft.[17] According to Stanley, the lights were quite clearly individual airplanes; a companion who was with him recalled asking Stanley at the time what the lights were, and he said, "Planes". (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights)

Right, you keep avoiding all the shit you cannot answer. You are no scientist. You can't even conduct a proper talk on the subject. I'll just gather everything up and keep reposting it until you answer my suffiently.

Ask your questions clearly and concisely then, and I'll answer them if they are fair questions.

His name is detailed on the Wikipedia page for the Phoenix lights.

"Mitch Stanley, an amateur astronomer, observed the lights using a Dobsonian telescope giving 43x magnification. After observing the lights, he told his mother, who was present at the time, that the lights were aircraft.[17] According to Stanley, the lights were quite clearly individual airplanes; a companion who was with him recalled asking Stanley at the time what the lights were, and he said, "Planes". (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights)

Rubbish. I can discount his claim easily. You should have known IMMEDIATELY, if you have taken courses in physics, planes cannot stay in one location at any time for any long periods of time. GEEEEZZEEE... who am I talking too???:bugeye:

Not only that, but tons of witnesses reported no sound from these objects. But even if there was sound, it certainly wasn't planes. That is a physical, scientific impossibility.

You are starting to make that dear woman in the documentary look like Einstein :bugeye:

Phlog, we have went from military flares. Discredited. Then we went to chinese Lanterns. Discredited. Now you are clutching onto straws with planes...

What next... birds with lights attached?

Rubbish. I can discount his claim easily. You should have known IMMEDIATELY, if you have taken courses in physics, planes cannot stay in one location at any time for any long periods of time. GEEEEZZEEE... who am I talking too???:bugeye:

You are assuming that what the objects actually did, not just what they appeared to do. Also, some witnesses reported 'the formation' to have 'flown overhead' so it was not stationary, according to some. You need to re-read your research bub.

Not only that, but tons of witnesses reported no sound from these objects. But even if there was sound, it certainly wasn't planes. That is a physical, scientific impossibility.

I live near the busiest freight airport in the UK. I see lots of planes, especially at night, with their running lights. I seldom hear any. That doesn't mean they aren't making any noise, just that I can't hear it. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

And again you discount the eye witness testimony that said at least one phenomena WAS planes.

You are starting to make that dear woman in the documentary look like Einstein :bugeye:

Oh please, that woman is a flake. She made a dumbass statement that ruined her credibiity. I on the other hand have been researching UFO and ETI visitation for a long time, and you know why? BECAUSE I'D LOVE IT TO BE TRUE! But so far, I have not seen a single convincing shred of evidence. Not one. Do you understand, I WANT TO BELIEVE.

You are assuming that what the objects actually did, not just what they appeared to do. Also, some witnesses reported 'the formation' to have 'flown overhead' so it was not stationary, according to some. You need to re-read your research bub.

I live near the busiest freight airport in the UK. I see lots of planes, especially at night, with their running lights. I seldom hear any. That doesn't mean they aren't making any noise, just that I can't hear it. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

And again you discount the eye witness testimony that said at least one phenomena WAS planes.

Oh please, that woman is a flake. She made a dumbass statement that ruined her credibiity. I on the other hand have been researching UFO and ETI visitation for a long time, and you know why? BECAUSE I'D LOVE IT TO BE TRUE! But so far, I have not seen a single convincing shred of evidence. Not one. Do you understand, I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Yes... they did move ahead for a while, before coming to a stationary point for a while before dimming. You can see this in the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not what ''it appears to be''...... and considering there were 8 or 7 of these lights at an increadibly low altitude (very low) in the middle of the night (so sound is travelling much better in the absence of the buisy background) you are now claiming there would be no noise heard, by anyone??? Get a grip.

I live next to a naval base and we can hear helicopters which make a considerably less noise than even planes in the distance as it traverses the water, which is about seven miles away and a good distance into the sky.

get a grip. Seriously.

Sounds like Stanely is a bit of a freak --- a total jackass skeptic who just wanted to add to tales to debunk the claims as best he could.

Phlog, we have went from military flares. Discredited. Then we went to chinese Lanterns. Discredited. Now you are clutching onto straws with planes...

What next... birds with lights attached?

I never claimed the Phoenix lights were chinese lanterns. Read, comprehend, become CREDIBLE.

I also get the impression you are not young any more. You are an older man, so I would understand if you can't hear helicopters or planes like you used to.

Your claims are wickedly weird!

I never claimed the Phoenix lights were chinese lanterns. Read, comprehend, become CREDIBLE.

Yes you did. You said ''sounds like to me that they might have seen chinese lanterns''

WHICH WAS YOUR CLAIM.

And if I see you have even modified that post, I will from now on call you a flat out liar!

Post 159

A documentary made by the woman that wrote (and profited) from a book?

Quote:

"it seemed an intelligent presence was staring back"

when eye witnesses come out with crap like that, you know they are delusional.

Sounds to me like she saw a formation of chinese lanterns. Here's a vid I took of chinese lanterns:

http://youtu.be/h_Djd8kJ6n8

Please, you need some discernment.

Still claiming you never said that Phlog?????

You can't even remember what you said, how can you expect anyone to believe you have a valid mind on any of these things we discuss?

Sounds like Stanely is a bit of a freak --- a total jackass skeptic who just wanted to add to tales to debunk the claims as best he could.

You discount this eye witness testimony simply because it doesn't fit with your preconceived ideas. That's unscientific.

Riddle me this, why are there no decent photographs of this 'object'. All of the people that looked up, and not one of them got a photo with a long lens?

Just how is that possible?

Post 159

Still claiming you never said that Phlog?????

Yes I said that, and if you watched the video, that was her talking about a formation of three lights she'd witnessed some years before the phoenix lights, she wasn't talking about the Phoenix lights, so neither was I!

Read, COMPREHEND.

You discount this eye witness testimony simply because it doesn't fit with your preconceived ideas. That's unscientific.

Riddle me this, why are there no decent photographs of this 'object'. All of the people that looked up, and not one of them got a photo with a long lens?

Just how is that possible?

No, I discount his ''evidence'' because it is one man out of possibly hundreds of witnesses who disagree with it. One man even against two does not work in a court of law Phlog.

Again, get a grip. Your arguements are weakening and weakening as we speak.

Yes I said that, and if you watched the video, that was her talking about a formation of three lights she'd witnessed some years before the phoenix lights, she wasn't talking about the Phoenix lights, so neither was I!

Read, COMPREHEND.

Oh sorry... a MINUTE ago you said you never claimed that. Now please, are we sure this is what you meant? You don't need to get a cup of tea and a biscuit and think it over again?

Back