New Study: Drink THIS Much Water Daily

Fafnir's right coke and all softdrinks for that matter really are not good if you are trying to stay hydrated. Alot of its because theres like 40 spoonfulls of sugar in every can. In this case a spoonful of sugar doesn't help.

So have lots of water instead of dehydration drinks.:)

Coke tastes better so drink that instead. If you lack energy drink mountain dew. If you are wound up tight drink bourbon.

We are all fading mr. fafnir. It is the rate that varies. The avatar is ignignokt, a mooninite .

Maybe people that calculate the amount of water they should intake daily have too much time on their hands?

I thought it was from a webcomic at first.. then in class i realized it was an Aqua Teen hunger Force character, why I asked then ;)

Calculating the amount of water obsessivly is a waste of time, drinking coke instead of water is just dumb.

Water be good and cola be bad.
But theres no reason to be sad.
Or to get mad.
But be glad.
Waters not bad.

Just a little fast thing I came up with. But anyway I think water wins because its needed for everyone to live and colas not.:)

If I drink too much before bed, and wake up with a really full bladder, then I feel really shitty. You need to have room in your bladder, otherwise you have nowhere to dump bodily toxins, and they poison you.

Back