Never whistle at a Dutch woman!

I want seconds. I want to stick my fat black dick up the trailer trash whore's ass and watch it bleed. Perhpas I can even paint my face with the blood, chant, and jump around like a normal negro?

If I was male and so poor in the sack, I would not advertise it. Perhaps you should go back to feigning comprehension of "deep" things.

Stupid bitch, Dutch bitches in Amsterdam fuck more of us negroes percentagewise than those in the USA; but what the fuck would you know?

You can even tell by its inability to form proper object relations with the opposite sex that it hasn't gotten any in a long, long time.
Go back to masturbating over Ayn Rand's wannabe-nihilist visage.

If I was male and so poor in the sack, I would not advertise it. Perhaps you should go back to feigning comprehension of "deep" things.
What the fuck has me sticking my fat dick up your ass so it bleeds have to do with my ability in bed? Realize you nitwit, that the objective is not to staisfy you. In addition, if I can feign comprehension of 'deeper" things and get away with it, then I obviously comprehend more than the fool I am speaking/chatting/fucking with, so relatively speaking, I do comprehend. Capice?

You can even tell by its inability to form proper object relations with the opposite sex that it hasn't gotten any in a long, long time.
Just imititating your impish brain. Surely you don't take offense to be using the word bitch, or calling you a trailer trash insecure fuck, do you? Hell, you inspired me!

Go back to masturbating over Ayn Rand's wannabe-nihilist visage.

Eh? Yet another nitwit who misunderstands the name, or my views on Rand. Who gives a shit anyay. Just bend the fuck over bitch.

What the fuck has me sticking my fat dick up your ass so it bleeds have to do with my ability in bed?

Men who are competent in bed rarely brag about their penis size.
Just one of those things.

Just imititating your impish brain.

Why thank you, it is rather impish.

Surely you don't take offense to be using the word bitch, or calling you a trailer trash insecure fuck, do you? Hell, you inspired me!

Insecure...from a man who feels a need to brag about his physique (and is downright ugly to boot). Interesting allegation.

But of course I don't take offense. It's merely revealing.

Men who are competent in bed rarely brag about their penis size.
Just one of those things.
Woman, that is a myth.

Why thank you, it is rather impish.
No problem, I do whatever I can for those I consider morons.

Insecure...from a man who feels a need to brag about his physique (and is downright ugly to boot). Interesting allegation.
I see absolutely no problem with me bragging about my dick size or my physique. Your opinion of me as ugly is very well noted. I'm unsure what you think the effect will be.

But of course I don't take offense. It's merely revealing.
LOL. Trying to psychoanlyze hed? Woman, you are lost in the forest and surrounded by your favorite cannibalistic negroes; watch the fuck out!

Perhaps you'd like to know what a mirage is? When you of hed, imagine a mirage.

Well, hello hello hello, my favorite Aussie punk. I knew i'd hear from your pathetic ass again. Yea, thanks for the definition; I'm sure it was not needed.

In any case, think illusory.

"Think illusory"?

I'm sure you'd like to guide my image of you so that it's closer to your own. Unfortunately I'm unable to do that without a substantial amount of self deception, which is something I've never been comfortable with.

You remind me of a groundsman on a football field, fountainhead. One forlorn figure, still trying to sweep up the mess after the crowd has gone.

head

Perhaps you'd like to know what a mirage is? When you of hed, imagine a mirage.

looks like you are doing a fabulous job of defaming yourself. i see no need to linger. keep up the good work. keep in mind the end goal here...being in concordance with my assertion that you are nothing!

illusory/mirage come close but yet has a bit more substance than you deserve.

soldier on, moron. soon your posts will be empty of content. when the first reports of blank postings come in, you know you have succeeded. the battle for nothingness has been achieved. you can then step in front of a bus and free up some air for a needy kid.

ta

LOL.

still cackling. you must be some wizened old hag

Excellent, excellent, you fools have me pegged!

what is excellent is the admission. this has always been the case. i am surprised that you actually figured out that....all have your number!

Every opinion held is cultivated.

and this is supposed to work in your defense? you plant the seeds, i will harvest them. i have to work with what you plant. it is a clearly defective and mutant variety of seed that is used.

looky here mutant. this is you....
00002646.jpg

you are a blot, a stain, a diseased fungus spreading thru your posts all over sciforums. time to break out the weed killer!

a "diseased fungus"? Lol. That's the best one yet.

You know, the human mind is really fucking fascinating. It's amazing what you can learn if you analyze the output to the same or similar inputs on different brains or personalities. You will do well to learn that my interaction with you is cultivated. My favourite specimen would be The so called Marquis, but alas the Aussie fuck is not around that much.

BTW Spock, you want a better community, find me a good thread that is not a regurgitation, or a darn right perversion of ideas better thinkers have gone through, and I am game; I will educate you. I promise.

i cannot allow you to get chummy with me. you are very unworthy. now begone! i need to fortify with antibiotics. the proximity contaminates

"chummy"? Are you delusional?

I'm disappointed Spock, that was a carefully crafted post and your response fit no cluster.

"chummy"? Are you delusional?

it seems i credit you needlessly with even the barest modicum of intelligence. i will correct that . perhaps visual aids will be employed (now dont get all excited and stuff boy)

I'm disappointed Spock,

share that with your mother. your emotions bore me

that was a carefully crafted post and...

a self assessment, that wildly off the mark, speaks volumes about your sanity kiddo.

....your response fit no cluster.

interesting how you tried to find a fit. go bash your head on a wall. it is appropiate

Back