Natural laws are variant not invariant

Good news
Nice of you to say. One thing that I do think works against the idea is the huge amount of dark matter that is supposed to be in the universe. Unlike atoms and molecules, dark matter has no electromagnetic characteristics that I know of. Also, I imagine that the "electric universe" theory as to equate gravity to EM, and if you know my thinking, gravity is not connected to EM, but is a directional imbalance between the inflowing and out flow wave energy components of standing wave patterns that establish the presence of particles on a level of order below the standard particle model, for what my view is worth, lol.

Nice of you to say. One thing that I do think works against the idea is the huge amount of dark matter that is supposed to be in the universe.

This is covered in the electric theory

Unlike atoms and molecules, dark matter has no electromagnetic characteristics that I know of. Also, I imagine that the "electric universe" theory as to equate gravity to EM, and if you know my thinking, gravity is not connected to EM, but is a directional imbalance between the inflowing and out flow wave energy components of standing wave patterns that establish the presence of particles on a level of order below the standard particle model, for what my view is worth, lol.

This theory will Cover more scientific ground than you expect, really

This is covered in the electric theory

This theory will Cover more scientific ground than you expect, really
At first glance I was put off by preconceived notions, and then by the amount of material I have to go over. But I have it on my agenda :). What year is this ... just kidding, it should be interesting to look at.

Wallace Thornhill is on the thunderbolt.com Site

He might even be on youtube

Anyway sometimes it's better just to sit back listen than it is to read at times

You can relax and imagine what is being presented

I did listen to Thornhill on Red Ice, about an hour interview. Not a bad interview. My immediate take away was to look into Maxwell and his interpretation of the aether in regard to EM, and the comment that Einstein dropped that without explanation. Maybe I'll be able to Google up something on that. Also, he mentioned Telsa and logitudinal signals for communications. So I'm off on a different tangent right now. More on this to come I'm sure.

I did listen to Thornhill on Red Ice, about an hour interview. Not a bad interview. My immediate take away was to look into Maxwell and his interpretation of the aether in regard to EM, and the comment that Einstein dropped that without explanation. Maybe I'll be able to Google up something on that. Also, he mentioned Telsa and logitudinal signals for communications. So I'm off on a different tangent right now. More on this to come I'm sure.

Wallace gets into more detail in the second interview but of course you have to pay to listen to it, to bad really but there you go!! I joined just for six months I wanted to try it out first

Anyway enjoy the tangent!!

river

Back