Natural fix to Global Warming?

I'm highly worried how much draqon pollutes just on his own to further his agenda ;)

Sad that you can only see lasers as weapons. I view them as very helpful devices that will help eliminate global warming one day if they are put into operation as I suggest.

You still haven't provided any proof that your crazy idea would even work as you claim. What's the matter? No proof to offer and not enough guts to admit it?:bugeye:

We all know that Global Warming is happening, but it can be slowed down, correct? So my question is, could we slow it down enough so that Humans as a race evolve and adapt to the higher carbon levels? I know that we would have to slow it donw tremendously, but is it possible? I think such a thing might take about 50-60 generations, right?

50 generations is quite a long time.

That said we do know one people that have genetically adapated to an environment low on oxygen. The tibetan people.

They found all kinds of adaptations in them that cannot be found in people that moved to the same environment, not even their offspring that was born there.

One remarkable advantage they had was that tibetan mothers produce babies at great altitude that were of normal birthweight. No other people that live at high altitude can do this. There is a direct correlation between birthweight and elevation of place of birth.

Moreoever, the tibetians respond differently to low oxygen environments. The natural response is to breath slower. Naturally that's not going to be good. You need more oxygen, not less. Tibetans breath faster.

Also tibetans have less haemoglobin in their blood. The oxygen transporting protein. Although it seems logical that more is better in low oxygen environments, it actually isn't.

Similarly we could possibly evolve to cope with higher CO2 levels, but that seems hardly the biggest problem of global warming. The destruction of the habitat as we know it will be more pressing. Or the immenent drowing for some for instance.

Back