mysterious crop fields........[help!!!!!!!!]

tiffanymini

Registered Member
any pictures of the crop fields??
any further information about them??
i'm doing a project about the crop fields......
pls help me.......
thsX1000000000000000000000000000

Bro, just use search engines such as

Yahoo.com
Metacrawler.com
Google.com
and
Ask.com

and just type something in like, Pictures of Crop Circles. Finding pictures of things like this is very easy.

Originally posted by tiffanymini
pls help me.......
thsX1000000000000000000000000000
heres something interesting about the crop circles
www.bltresearch.com:eek:

you might know this already, I didn't read every word on this thread, but I want to say that they have figured out how crop circles are made. They are actually fake, as in they are made by normal people. I do not know how or with what tools, but recently I asked one of my family members about them and they said they just watched a special on one of those History channels or something about how they are made. They are not a mystery anymore I guess.

Originally posted by Votorx
Bro, just use search engines such as

Yahoo.com
Metacrawler.com
Google.com
and
Ask.com

and just type something in like, Pictures of Crop Circles. Finding pictures of things like this is very easy.

www.yahoo.com just uses Google's search engine, but with a ton of more ads. I stick with Google. :p

According to the people that make crop circles, there is little more to it than stomping around in a field with boards and rope.

Not every crop circle can be dismissed as fake , there a some really weird ones out there (i dont mean the really elaborate crop circles)

There was a very interesting article in ufomag uk about crop circles

Not every crop circle can be dismissed as fake

They can and they have been dismissed as manmade.

They are not fake... they are real crop circles made by real people with a real piece of wood.

Originally posted by 2inquisitive
There is an interesting article and photos of a crop circle in a field
of string-beans by Nancy Tolbert of BLT Research. She claims that
she and another gentleman witnessed "beams of light" in conjunction
with the appearance of the circle.

Well, it's not easy to make your way around a field at night to make those intricate designs without a flashligt.

I vaguely recall the late Carl Sagan exposing them as man-made, and the media not interested in accepting that, as there was some more cash to be milked from the gullible.

Back