My Resignation

robtex said:
1) All that I attributed to the existance of God had been debunked here

What may have been debunked here was "all that *you* have attributed to the existence of God".
Do you think that what you had attributed to God -- that this is *all* that can be attributed to God?

The only God that had beed "debunked here" was that construct of yours, and not God as such.
This much ought to be clear.

2) I am unable as show how to achieve a personal relationship with God
3) I am unable to show or find a purpose of man's relationship with God

And for how long have you tried?

I came here looking for God and instead discovered alot of myself, my existance, my spirituality and a larger piece of humanity and many great friends.

If you came here looking for God (!!) -- then you must have had a pretty good idea of what God supposedly is. What exactly was your operational definition of God?

which of the 5 senses have you used to verify God?

Again. What is your operational definition of God?

If you don't know what it is that you are looking for -- then you will not find it.
All you will find is your desire to find something.

WHat emperical evidence do you have that man has a soul?

Again. Define "soul".

If you lack crucial definitions of concepts, then you cannot discard those concepts on the basis of "lack of empirical evidence". You cannot scientifically discard something you don't have an exact definition for.

Thus you cannot sell your reasons for discarding God and soul on the basis of "lack of empirical evidence".

You need to try harder.

Back