My Religion (Faith)

Are you good or evil

• Im not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
5150. 3-day suicide watch, to a 5250. 14-day suicide watch for refusing medication. I never told them I hear voices, skitzofrenia, because the voices claim to be people walking around in public... or friends and neighbors. They diagnosed me with mood swings lulz. Malpractice yee. "God" told me NOT to tell them about the voices. I asked them like this (telpepathicaly), the doctors, if they hear voices and they said yes, but they asked if I hear voices anyways.

5150. 3-day suicide watch, to a 5250. 14-day suicide watch for refusing medication. I never told them I hear voices, skitzofrenia, because the voices claim to be people walking around in public... or friends and neighbors. They diagnosed me with mood swings lulz. Malpractice yee. "God" told me NOT to tell them about the voices. I asked them like this (telpepathicaly), the doctors, if they hear voices and they said yes, but they asked if I hear voices anyways.

If you take medication and the voices go away, doesn't that prove they weren't real?

I'm neither good not evil, I'm human.

You would need to define what you mean by good and evil, would you not, as goodness is relative.

Back