My personal theory of the UFO/EBE controversy

The theory that aliens evolved on earth in the ocean is viable but the lack of proof is bothering me. Because we cannot explain where a city came from does not attribute it to extraterrestrials. That was the stance the ancient Greeks took when attributing lightning to the gods. Using the unexplained to explain something almost always comes out with an incorrect answer. Also the pyramids and these cities you refer to can and were built by humans, as mountains of research proves (especially for the pyramids). If an advanced species were to have evolved on earth then there certainly would be evidence of it somewhere in the form of something further advanced then us. They had to build spaceships to travel to other worlds and there were built out of metal i would presume and also had to be tested. Where are the early crafts and the failures?

As for the pictures of the footprints, they look extremely hokie and unreasonable. The foot pattern itself is unreliable and even the clarity / angle of the photos seem to be fake.

------------------
If the theory does not fit reality then reality MUST be changed.

Back