My near death life review

their life review's gonna be annoying as fuck. :) all the people they annoyed. hahaha
Apparently I'm getting my "life review" now.
The annoying woo woo trolls just keep turning up...

Alan, you only insult yourself. We merely point that out to you. :)

Once you get to know me better you will note that I am a sweet kind grizzled old veteran of life :) :cool:

May I insult you in a polite way OK "May the fleas of ten thousand camels be lodged in your beard"

Last edited:
Once you get to know me better you will note that I am a sweet kind grizzled old veteran of life

That's nice. I'm sure that over a couple of martinis we could have a huge laugh at all the stuff you've posted here and my comments towards them. :)

I really really hate you deeply father Q

Yes, I know, you were taught to hate. That's why you have no morals. None. And, you will continue to spread your hatred despite what anyone thinks. That is the crux of your religion and your belief system.

Yes, I know, you were taught to hate. That's why you have no morals. None. And, you will continue to spread your hatred despite what anyone thinks. That is the crux of your religion and your belief system.

How can I possibly hate you for disagreeing with me on a few moot points of no importance, OH!! I forgot you are all-knowing and I and the rest of the forum are stupid idiots

Please try to start a meaningful thread of your own instead of just following people around with meaningless insults!!

What in the vastness of the universe makes you think you are are important enough to think I hate you

There are realities so strange that your puny infinitesimal mind can never ever understand. Your little fists banging at the door of the almighty is really really funny to me, Gosh! an entity that thinks it knows more than its creator

Do you think all we are is just a watery biological bag of chemicals and elements, or do you think that when you look into the eyes of a baby, you cant see a beautiful soul looking back at you?

God is life and no body knows exactly who inanimate matter became life?

What in the vastness of the universe makes you think you are are important enough to think I hate you

Haven't you been reading, Alan. I've been censored. I am no longer allowed to do respond to your hatred of me, but you are free to continue to do so. The admins and mods are also now attacking me, probably trying to provoke me into saying something so they can ban me. Of course, that says more about their hypocrisy than anything else.

Please do carry on, though.

Back