My near death life review

Alan McDougall

Alan McDougall
Registered Senior Member
Then the event changed into a partial life review below:

I saw all the people I had hurt, both in a moment but also somehow in real time, and I was shown how my actions had knock - on effect both good and bad in others. I was surprised to say the least, before this I had vaguely thought about how my life could affect others but the degree it did stunned me. I had never thought of my life having an effect on the actions that friends, family, and others I had met it did. I saw the results of all I had done.

I was not pleased with much of it and very pleased with the outcome of other events in my life. One thing stood clearly out, it was not the “physical that hurt deeply” but “harsh words” and I shuddered when I felt how deeply hurt my angry words had on a young salesman that tried to sell me his goods many years before. I had forgotten about this event it all came back to me, you can never retract word once you have uttered them.

During the Life review a person moves between the subjective to the objective. This made me think about despots like Adolph Hitler surely his life review would be hell to him because he would experience the unimaginable hurt and the consequences for his evil actions “objectively” just as if he were the very persons his orders had affected so terribly during the NAZI period.

Maybe it's an infomercial for some revolutionary form of therapy that comes with a retreat high up in the mountains and only costs.

Dial this number on your phone:

1800-no one gives a flying fuck.

One more curse or expletive from, will force me to use the ignore option on you. You seem to thing that your 68 000 posts have made you all knowing. All I get from you is ugly insults

Man!1 I did not join this forum to trade in insults with anyone so please communicate in a nicer way

Man!1 I did not join this forum to trade in insults with anyone so please communicate in a nicer way

Did you join up to communicate or just to run a blog for your imaginative rants? Do you actually believe anyone wants to see that garbage? Get a blog or something, don't do it here.

I saw all the people I had hurt, both in a moment but also somehow in real time, and I was shown how my actions had knock - on effect both good and bad in others. I was surprised to say the least, before this I had vaguely thought about how my life could affect others but the degree it did stunned me. I had never thought of my life having an effect on the actions that friends, family, and others I had met it did. I saw the results of all I had done.

I was not pleased with much of it and very pleased with the outcome of other events in my life. One thing stood clearly out, it was not the “physical that hurt deeply” but “harsh words” and I shuddered when I felt how deeply hurt my angry words had on a young salesman that tried to sell me his goods many years before. I had forgotten about this event it all came back to me, you can never retract word once you have uttered them.

During the Life review a person moves between the subjective to the objective. This made me think about despots like Adolph Hitler surely his life review would be hell to him because he would experience the unimaginable hurt and the consequences for his evil actions “objectively” just as if he were the very persons his orders had affected so terribly during the NAZI period.

this is very interesting and intriguing to read. this is exactly what god described judgment to be to me. the ability to see the absolute truth, good and bad, about your life. to see and understand the entire compounded and ripple effect of your every word, thought, or act, in this life.

lots of people don't like the biblical idea of judgement, because they don't like the idea of being judged. but who does not like the idea of truth? objective and experienced...and understood? the blind eye taken away, along with justification, rationalization, blaming, apathy, and denial...unaccountability.

who would have a problem with this judgment?

this is exactly what god described judgment to be to me. the ability to see the absolute truth, good and bad, about your life.

Yet, you completely ignore it when it suits your purposes, like fornicating out of wedlock?

Yet, you completely ignore it when it suits your purposes, like fornicating out of wedlock?

i don't ignore it.

i would imagine that you would be a person who would have a problem with this kind of judgement.

Then, what other reason do you have for doing the opposite of what you believe?

i did exactly as i believe.

All I see is sheer hypocrisy, not judgment.

the last person in the world you would ever want to take an honest look at, is yourself. that's why you spend all your time and energy pointing fingers at others.

Which is contrary to the bible, the book you conveniently use to tell other people how to live their lives while you do whatever you want.

i don't tell others how to live their lives, and it is not contrary to the bible. i gave you all those scriptures and there is no support for what you're suggesting.

i don't tell others how to live their lives, and it is not contrary to the bible. i gave you all those scriptures and there is no support for what you're suggesting.

Quick Lori, before it's too late, put your hands firmly over your ears and shout, "Nanananananananana...

LOL!!

Did you join up to communicate or just to run a blog for your imaginative rants? Do you actually believe anyone wants to see that garbage? Get a blog or something, don't do it here.

You obviously hate anything metaphysical or parapsychology, you angry tiny little man!!! Why the damn do you haunt this sub-forum which only has topics you hate, why man, why???

Why don't you post something of meaning, instead of following people around with ugly insults. I no longer blog in this forum man are you blind or just stupid?

Last edited:
You obviously hate anything metaphysical or parapsychology, you angry tiny little man!!! Why the damn do you haunt this sub-forum which only has topics you hate, why man, why???

How can you hate something that doesn't exist? :)

Why don't you post something of meaning, instead of following people around with ugly insults.

Something of meaning, like the OP? :D

god, poor hitler. one thing i'm afraid of is the life review. it'll suck. :eek:

but man, the hurt hitler caused. wow. his life review... must be unimaginable.

ignore deeweedeer and others, they're just trolls. :p their life review's gonna be annoying as fuck. :) all the people they annoyed. hahaha

Back