My House is Haunted

it might be haunted. And for everyone who is so rude to her saying it was a bad written story, that's your fault you don't understand it. It was a well written story MrMynomics :) . Some houses are haunted, maybe by the souls that can't be settled.

Originally posted by hedball
There as been no evidence to admit amityville was a hoax. Why don't you tell me some crap story on how it was a hoax then.

your also the one whos friend is possessed and is absolutely horrified blah bdlah blah, I dont want to hear things from people who believe anything

http://www.warrens.net/amityvill.htm read the first couple of paragraphs chief, notice the guy who wrote the book claims it was just a hoax.

I was feeling very lathargic when i made the first post, so it might seem unclear to you. The Police still havent found any new evidence to this day, but they have since taken over my home in an attempt to find new evidence.

There as been no evidence to admit amityville was a hoax. Why don't you tell me some crap story on how it was a hoax then.
What ever we say is the truth remember? Oh next time you see your friend "THE DEVIL" Tell him I said hi!!:D

GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's what i would do
then again i am the wussy one

Last edited:
All of you will be glad to know that my friend isn't possessed any more because the exorcism worked after all. Is there any one who needs any other advive on how to cope with these things.

All of you will be glad to know that my friend isn't possessed any more because the exorcism worked after all. Is there any one who needs any other advive on how to cope with these things.

Yea my Mother Inlaw is possessed any advice??? Oh my Igauna is also possessed and ya know now that I think about it I went fishing the other day and I believe every fish I caught was also possessed. I dont know what is Possessing me to reply to this post could it be that im possessed?? LMAO :D

Back