My Fungal Problem

Back in high school, when I was dumb. I ate some psilocybe mushrooms. At the time I thought it would be fun. The jack I received them from for free said the black layer that was on them would make the trip "better."

I now realize that it was indeed toxic black mold. I became sick and tripped out badly. The trip freaked me out and caused psychological distress as well as bodily damage.

To this day I still have the fungi, it has attached to my body in many various ways. Here are the symptoms: I have white crap that comes out of my tonsils. I have a light purple ring on my penis. Rarely my anus itches like hell. And I have skin rashes than will itch to bleeding and never go away.

I've concluded that the fungus spread to my whole body:
(all bolded words contain symptoms I have)
Additional symptoms may include: irritable bowel and bladder, headaches and migraines, restless legs syndrome (periodic limb movement disorder), impaired memory and concentration, skin sensitivities and rashes, dry eyes and mouth, (and some) anxiety, depression, ringing in the ears, dizziness, vision problems, Raynaud's Syndrome, neurological symptoms, and impaired coordination.

My doctor says its "just food stuck in my tonsils" and prescribed me some Amox TR-K CL (a fungi) to cure a fungi! I told him, its not something Amox can cure! In-fact, for several hours after taking the first pill I became somewhat delirious and had severe chest pains. To this day he denies that I have a fungus. I'm going to sue him. I've been dealing with this for far too long.

What do ye think?

Get a second opinion, and a third if necessary.
I thought black fungus was deadly ?

Strange fungus doesn't grow on mushrooms. The mushroom produces chemicals for self-defense that prevent all other infections to take hold, but they do turn black from oxidation.

Look go and buy amphotericin B, immedeately. Get it online or otherwise.

http://yeastfreelife.com/ad/amphotericin-is-dangerous.html?gclid=CNq1pKHp2ZYCFQOjFQodMWsq2g

TBH, from what i understand fungus is part of the natural flora in the human body. It can frow out of control if the natural agents the body produces to fight these things are preoccupied due to other conditions and diseases or even minor problems such as the flu etc. Then you will see them move to other parts of the body.

Eat alot of garlic and see what happens.

http://yeastfreelife.com/ad/amphotericin-is-dangerous.html?gclid=CNq1pKHp2ZYCFQOjFQodMWsq2g

TBH, from what i understand fungus is part of the natural flora in the human body. It can frow out of control if the natural agents the body produces to fight these things are preoccupied due to other conditions and diseases or even minor problems such as the flu etc. Then you will see them move to other parts of the body.

Eat alot of garlic and see what happens.

Thanks, but last year I ate one to two bulbs of garlic per DAY, chewed raw (ouch)(for a month or so) eventually I became used to the burning but damn, people really avoided me because of the smell. LOL I may try it again though along with the fungal-killer that dragon has recommended.

Look go and buy amphotericin B, immedeately. Get it online or otherwise.

Thanks, will do.

I just looked closer in the mirror and I've noticed there are a lot of new patches that have appeared accompanied by purple veins. (classic sign of fungus)

Again, thanks a lot, I've been fighting a losing battle with this fungus for too long.

Back