My friend is possessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hedball
Your all insane

Insane...???? Nope

Im Batman and Joojoo is the Lord reincarnated!!!
We say we are therefore we must be. That is according to your Logic correct?????

And by the way is Hedball a new sport or something?? If so you need to start wearing your helmet.

Last edited:
so what about it h-ball?

I'm giving you the opportunity to prove to me that your friend
is posessed by the 'Devil'. R u gonna take me up on it?

Originally posted by hedball
About 2 weeks ago my friend got possessed by an unknown supernatural force and I am really scared by this. My friend's mother said when she went into the room, it was cold and the spirit said it was the devil. An exorcism has taken place and is still in progress but there has been no success. Could anyone give me any advice?

Your friend's a fucking pansy. I'M the real devil. Bow down before thee or I shall strike thee down and feast on thine guts! And once I'm finished I'll shall wash down said guts with a refreshing Fresca! AN EVIL FRESCA!

hey, I just had one of those evil fresca's at Starbucks the other
day. Quite frefreshing I might add.

Originally posted by Crunchy Cat
hey, I just had one of those evil fresca's at Starbucks the other
day. Quite frefreshing I might add.

Did you have one with an evil scone? Man, what I wouldn't do for a blueberry scone right now.

Don't Elf's make Evil Scones in an old Hollow Tree???
Oh wait sorry thats keebler. Hey everyone I just read Hedball's profile He works at a drug store!!!! "GO FIGURE" LMFAO:D

Last edited:
Originally posted by HYPERBAND
Don't Elf's make Evil Scones in an old Hollow Tree???
Oh wait sorry thats keebler. Hey everyone I just read Hedball's profile He works at a drug store!!!! "GO FIGURE" LMFAO:D

He should have known Preperation H is not an oral medication then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back