My encounter with a Christian fundie today

Joeman

Eviiiiiiiil Clown
Registered Senior Member
I post here to ask you guys where I can get some really deadly poisons? What are some really good poisons? Where can I get them? I really need a good suggestion.

Okay, here is the rest of the story.

Basically I was in a coffee shop studying for an exam and this one evangelist was bothering me. After some debate he said I am going to hell. I then asked him to prove that he is a REAL Christian.

I pointed to the end of Mark which said when his believers drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all. Also they can heal people, handle deadly snakes, and speak different tonges.

John 14 says believers of Jesus can do even greater miracle than he did. If the bible is true, I expect this dude to be able to raise people from the dead, which is what Jesus did.

If this dude truly has faith, he can lift up the mountain and cast it into the sea.

Well, I wanted him to prove his faith by drinking poison. I told him if he believes the bible is true and he truly has faith, he shouldn't be afraid of it. God will either keep His promise, or he will be in heaven. For him this would be the ultimate test of faith.

After a lot of talking smacks from my part, he said he would think about it.

Personally I really want to see this dude try it. I just want to know what is the best poison? I want something that kills instantly after the person drink it because I want to be nice. I will put this event on film if he is dumb enough to try it. I want to see him dead. The best Christian missionary is a dead one. The world would be a much better place with less people like him running around.

*suggestion deleted due to not wanting to go to a federal "pound me in the ass" prison.*

Last edited:
Get some perspective, Joeman. There are far worse people walking the Earth than Christian fundamentalists.

A single drop of Mercury would be fatal; however, killing the poor sap
won't make him learn and you will likely be convicted of murder. I would shoot
for something that will make him sick, wont destroy your life, and wont kill him.

An overdose of sleeping pills will do the trick. If he's < 180 lbs then mix 8-10
of them with some cofee / tea / soda and let him drink it up (add another
pill for about every 30 lbs after). In about 4-8 hours he'll puke for a
while, mildly hallucinate, and suffer a bit of confusion. The effects should
wear off in 24 hours and won't permanently damage the fellow.

Bells said:
I take it you've already gotten yourself a good lawyer?

:rolleyes:

No, but good idea though. I should find out about all the legal implications.

Actually I don't need to kill him to prove a point, even though that would be nice. The bible says the person will be unharmed. If he is harmed, my point is proven.

Rat poison is a good suggestion. I am thinking about chemicals, like H2SO4 which is very common or siline SiH4 which is used a lot in seminconductor labs.

Was his name Lawdog by chance?

Hmmm...harrassing people while they try to eat and study in the name of Jesus...fucking brilliant. And again...why didn't Jesus think of that?

I'd like to take the whole lot of freaks who do shit like that and cast them into the sea.

Crunchy Cat said:
won't make him learn and you will likely be convicted of murder.

Even if he drinks the poison willingly? I know some churches in the South do this all the time. I mean drinking poison and handling snakes.

superluminal said:
But tell him it's concentrated rat poison.

No. I would tell him exactly what's in it. If he drinks it, it would be his choice.

What about jalepeno pepper inside some gel caps. I'd say a dozen or so should do it. It won't kill him, but he'll wish it had for about 2-3 hours. Harm done, point proven.

Joeman said:
Even if he drinks the poison willingly? I know some churches in the South do this all the time. I mean drinking poison and handling snakes.

When the judge asks you if you knew what drinking the poison would do then you will be in a completely different situation than a believer's bretheren.

Lori7:

Hmmm...harrassing people while they try to eat and study in the name of Jesus...fucking brilliant. And again...why didn't Jesus think of that?

I'd like to take the whole lot of freaks who do shit like that and cast them into the sea.

Lori,

I've said it before and I'll say it again - You rock. I've been looking for an intelligent theist in these threads, but you're probably too intelligent to get involved more than you have. High marks.

Lori_7 said:

I think it's officially pc to call that moron Lapdog.

Joeman said:
No. I would tell him exactly what's in it. If he drinks it, it would be his choice.
Yes, but you incited him to drink it. Lets look at your first post now shall we?

Well, I wanted him to prove his faith by drinking poison. I told him if he believes the bible is true and he truly has faith, he shouldn't be afraid of it. God will either keep His promise, or he will be in heaven. For him this would be the ultimate test of faith.

And to make matters worse for you, you've put it in writing on an open internet forum. With lines such as the following, you'll fit perfectly into any jail:

I want something that kills instantly after the person drink it because I want to be nice. I will put this event on film if he is dumb enough to try it. I want to see him dead. The best Christian missionary is a dead one. The world would be a much better place with less people like him running around.

Hope you like bending over Joe... because I hear that's a favoured position in prison.

And even if you didn't kill him.. I'm guessing attempted murder and possibly assault and battery could be some choices open to the prosecution. Not to mention that the guy could sue you as well.

Edit:

Not to mention that you're attempting to drag a few from here down with you in asking them what's the best poison to use to harm this person and some are actually giving suggestions with the full knowledge and understanding of what you intend to do with the poison.

Last edited:
Joeman said:
I post here to ask you guys where I can get some really deadly poisons? What are some really good poisons? Where can I get them? I really need a good suggestion.

Okay, here is the rest of the story.

Basically I was in a coffee shop studying for an exam and this one evangelist was bothering me. After some debate he said I am going to hell. I then asked him to prove that he is a REAL Christian.

I pointed to the end of Mark which said when his believers drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all. Also they can heal people, handle deadly snakes, and speak different tonges.

John 14 says believers of Jesus can do even greater miracle than he did. If the bible is true, I expect this dude to be able to raise people from the dead, which is what Jesus did.

If this dude truly has faith, he can lift up the mountain and cast it into the sea.

Personally I really want to see this dude try it. I just want to know what is the best poison? I want something that kills instantly after the person drink it because I want to be nice. I will put this event on film if he is dumb enough to try it. I want to see him dead. The best Christian missionary is a dead one. The world would be a much better place with less people like him running around.

And so instead of studying, you indulged a quarrel?
How inefficient of you.

Simply tell the person that you have work to do, and that they should let you be.

Crunchy Cat said:
A single drop of Mercury would be fatal;
Actually, ordinary metallic mercury is surprisingly non-toxic when you eat/drink it. The LD50 is 1.4 g/kg. It’s only really deadly if its in a salt or part of an organo-metallic molecule. Metallic mercury is only very dangerous if you inhale it when it’s vaporized.

Nasor said:
Actually, ordinary metallic mercury is surprisingly non-toxic when you eat/drink it. The LD50 is 1.4 g/kg. It’s only really deadly if its in a salt or part of an organo-metallic molecule. Metallic mercury is only very dangerous if you inhale it when it’s vaporized.

Liquid Mercury. :)

I would simply get some powdered headach medicine, put it in a plain glassine envelope and when he's ready, tell him it's curare or a powdered form of cyanide (grind a dried almond for effect), drop it in his cup, stir and watch him squirm when he won't drink it. He won't drink it.

Back