My 500th Birthday

Belated thanks Bluesoul. Christ, that 100 posts in like 2days. wow. I am special. Thanks Peter

I have now reached the ripe old age of 900, YAY

Also, belated congrats to Firefly, your now 540ish.

Hmm, I've just checked, now got 584 (including this post) :p which makes me the 48th highest poster. :)

Thor, you'll soon be reaching 4 figures soon. ;)

Wow, well done, you certainly do post a lot. :bugeye: I'm just falling behind. :(

Where are you on the top 50?

Aw man, only 33rd highest poster. Pooh. :D And congrats Thor! on making it to the 4-digit realm! How do you do it?

*puts on cheesy presenters voice* Why Thank you *cheesy smile* I owe it all to my new product. The PostMan 2002. It allows you to post ONLINE. Yes, ONLINE!

You don't say? *mock shock expression* Well, that's just amazing! We'll have to give you Man Of The Year award for this ingenious product, as well as the Nobel prize! Here, take some Oscars too. :D

If you buy this product now, you'll get this free bonus gift, the online trouser press. Yes, the online trouser press at no extra charge. But hurry, this offer is only on for a limited time only

Well, I'm sure you are. Well all this, plus an extra extra bonus gift of a Deluxe Pen set would cost you ONLY $19.95. Thats right, $19.95

Only $19.95! *eyes widen in more mock surprise* Plus free bonus gifts, the online trouser press, and a Deluxe Pen set! This sounds too good to be true! Surely you must be mad or on drugs, but no sirree bob, this is the real deal!

Shipping and handling not included. Please wait 4-6 weeks for delivery. May contain small parts that are choking hazards to children. May contain peanuts, or the West Nile virus. Any resemblance to real life characters is purely coincidental. Comes in blue, green, orange, yellow and red. May cause drowsiness, hyperactivity and nausea. You have to be above 5 feet to enter this ride. Please keep all hands and feet inside the cart at all times. Pregnant persons with heart conditions and leprosy are advised not to use this product. Lather, rinse, and repeat.

:D

Do not operate heavy machinery while using products. Any faulty goods will be blamed on the delivery company. We have lawyers so don't try to sue. You will lose. May be hazardous to health

Product not tested on animals. Use with parental aid. May cause cancer or lung disease. Made with government approved asbestos. This side up. Rated R for nudity and coarse language.

May cause bindless, headache, loss of hearing, loss of smell, loss of limbs, death or rash

Back